Part 102

After teleporting them back to the cave, Itachi cautiously leaded Yato through the tunnels. The man knew well that they were being watched. The darkness of the cave made for many excellent hiding spots. 

"Hikio was placed as a member of the Akatsuki 4 years before the Uchiha massacre. She is the main person that heals us if we get injured. Besides her being the basic doctor, she is also studying the cells of the ten tails trying to find a way to control it if Pain looses the rinnegan somehow." Itachi said as the two continued to walk the through the tunnel.  

"How quickly will this 'pain' notice she is gone?" Yato asked, his face is covered once again in the scarf. "Nearly instantly, those eyes you have been feeling...It's one of his vessels. Don't let it touch you, it will suck out your sou-" Before Itachi could say anything else, a orange haired body fell in front of him. "Nuisance thinks he can stalk us" Yato said coldly as he kicked the body across the room. 

"Well that seemed easy for you" Itachi said hiding the fact that he was shocked. "It's only a vessel with no mind of it's own. Cant you see the faint charka signals coming off those rods? It's being controlled by the real user. Anyway lets go before pain sends more of them" Yato said as he continued walking down the path. 

After a couple of minutes the two finally made it to a wooden door. "She is inside of here, I'll be waiting out here unless you call me in. Remember to keep your side of the deal" Itachi said leaning against the wall opposite of the door. 

Yato slowly walked towards Itachi. The man raised an eyebrow as he saw Yato move his hand to him. Yato's scarf suddenly shoot off as an intense wind started coming off him. "A deal's a deal" Yato said his eyes glowing an abnormally blue color as he placed his hand on Itachi's shoulder. Suddenly the man felt a huge feeling of sleepiness. Before he could muster another word, Itachi slumped to the ground, knocked out. 

"Now that my part is done, its time" Yato said, slowly walking to the door as the winds died down and his eyes turned to normal. The boy slowly pushed against the door. The old hinges made a loud and audible screech as it slowly swung open. 

The room was dark and the only light as a small desk lamp across the room. "So you found me?" A feminine voice said from across the room. All the light instantly turn on as the woman clapped. Yato's eyes lock onto the woman. 

She has long silver hair with her body in a strong physical shape. Her face is soft and her eyes seemed white, whiter than any Hyuga Yato has ever seen. "Now tell me what's your name?" The woman said coldly, staring into Yato. His scarf brought his face into full darkness not even the glow of his eyes were revealed. 

"You honestly can't recognize me?...No matter" Yato said as he removed his scarf. The woman took a step back when she saw the blue sharingan eyes staring at her. "RAIU YOU IDIOTIC PRICK!!!" The woman shouted rushing at Yato with a kunai in hand. 

The boy's eyes widen as he quickly dodge an attack aimed straight for his neck. "YOU LEAVE YOUR POOR DEFENSELESS WIFE ALONE TO GO ON SOME ADVENTURE!!!NOW YOU COME BACK LOOKING YOUNG AGAIN WHILE I GREW OLD!!! YOUR GONNA PAY FOR THIS UCHIHA!!" The woman went into a fit of rage slashing towards Yato at an insane speed. Yato hasn't seen this speed since he spared with Dai in the spirt realm. 

As another slash came to Yato, the blade was stopped with another. Red hair flowed everywhere as a person blocked Hikio's attack. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING TO MY YATO!" Karin shouted visibly shaking with anger. 

"Your Yato?" Both Yato and now Dai ask aloud. 

"Wait did you just say Yato?" Hikio asked, still keeping pressure on her and Karin's clash. "Nice to meet you mom" Yato said placing a hand onto Karin's shoulder. Suddenly Hikio disappeared as well as Yato. The two were suddenly across the room. Hikio gripping Yato across the waist while jumping up and down. The woman was getting out a shriek of happiness. As she jumped the entire mountain shook causing Dai and Karin to fall. 

"MY BABY BOY IS ALIVE AND IS MORE HANDSOME THAN HIS DEADBEAT FATHER!!" 

---------Link to Discord
https://discord.gg/U2yVkYe
--------------------------