Part 108

"So you say this is the entrance of root?" Yato asked while sitting on a tree branch. It's late night with only the stars too keep Yato and Itachi company. "Yeah but don't do anything stupid. I know you think it might be best to clear my name but, Danzo...the leader of Root wont be happy" Itachi said, his sharingan staring cautiously at the entrance. 

"Hm what if we give him a small visit, you know, wipe his memory" Yato had a small smile on his face thinking Danzo needs to repent for his actions. "Wait you can wipe peoples memories?" Itachi asked with slight shock, looking at Yato who only gave a dumb glare back. "I healed you from a illness that not even Hikio could heal, do you really think i can't do that?" 

"Fair point, you know since we're out here, I want to ask something. How are you able to do these impossible things? I know Dai and you said something about being a god but it can't be just huge chakra and things?" 

Yato looked intently at Itachi, wondering if it's safe to tell him. "My sharingan...This oddity came from my father mixing his eyes with the Hyuga bloodline. From what Dai has told me, the two bloodlines come from the original chakra users in the world. That combined with the god chakra from Dai, my ability's got enhanced...That's how." 

The two were quiet for a while after that. "My brain is hurting while trying to understand what you just said. Just tell me what you have planned." 
"It's simple, you stay out here and keep watch while I go in and place Donzo in a memory genjutsu. I'll first examine his memories and then give him an altered memory. One where he never went against the Uchiha clan and one where he won't think your a threat to the village." Yato said not even giving Itachi a chance to talk when he suddenly disappeared. 

"Seriously that kid needs to work on his communication skills."

--------------------------

Yato ran through the so called Root, avoiding every ninja he came across. After a couple of minutes, the boy arrived  at a large door. Without a second thought, the door went swinging open. "Who are you?" Danzo asked standing up from his chair. "I'm none of your concern" Yato said his eyes immediately locking onto Danzo's as the man fell onto the ground, knocked out. 

As the boy was about to go away, something caught his attention. Danzo's right arm is implanted with something but that memory seems fuzzy. Except of one in particular. 

"Better leave it for now, a missing eye might cause too meany suspicions." 

-----------------------

"Come on Karin your doing amazing!" Hikio shouted at the top of her lungs. Karin is currently surrounded with a bunch of plants that are infused with her chakra. The entire idea is that if she can enhance the healing parts of a living plant then she can make them seemingly immortal.

Her Uzumaki blood gives her abnormally huge amounts of chakra at her disposal. Hikio quickly cut off a plant's flower and in a matter of seconds the flower bloomed again. "Amazing, Alright thats enough healing training today. Lets take a break before going onto combat training" 

At these words, Karin instantly fell onto the ground. Her stamina and chakra reserves have been zapped away even though she has only been doing this intense training for a week. 

"Tsunade had over two years to train her apprentice while we have until sunday next week. You have a special touch for healing but when it comes to combat...well lets just ignore shuriken...taijutsu....fuinjutsu....ninju- know never mind that. My plan is to unlock your Uzumaki clan jutsu. The chakra chains" 

"I can't, Orochimaru's experiments made it impossible for me to use them" Karin said exhausted. "Oh never say impossible around me kid. But enough about training for now, lets talk about you and my son" Hikio said with a mischievous smile. "W-We haven't spent any time with each other ever since we got to Konoha" 

"Well who can blame him, if it isn't his dead beat father getting on his case, he gets bombarded with idiot ninja's wanting to get the bounty on his head"
"Bounty?" 

Hikio quickly pulled out the bingo book and opened it to Yato's page. "He has a 500 mil yen bounty from the hidden mist. People see the money and not how he got that bounty." 

"I wonder where he is right now?" Karin asked to no one in particular as she looked up at the bright stars. 

"Probably sleeping, doing something with Itachi or drinking. Seriously how did that kid get such a drinking addiction? I tried to hide his sake supplies but he sniffed them out instantly"
"He actually banned me from drinking sake" Karin said with a slight blush. 

---------
Link to Discord
https://discord.gg/U2yVkYe
--------------------------