Part 123

Sasori's ashes slowly drifted off in the wind as Karin and Sakura were frozen at the sight of Yato. The boy just randomly appeared and took down an army within seconds but for some reason is frozen in place. 

"The puppet master is down...that's one more closer to the goal" Yato said softly, clenching his fist as his eyes gazed over the destruction that happened before he arrived. "Yato it's over can you maybe stop the thunder storm?" Sakura asked, wiping some sweat off her forehead. "Sorry" The boy said as the dark clouds disappeared.

Silence was left across the battle field as Yato just stood still his blade dug deep in the ground next to him while his body just stood where Sasori once was. "We should probably go help Naruto and Kakashi" Karin said trying to get things moving. 

"You guys go...I'll stay here...just for a minute" Karin and Sakura looked back at Yato seeing the boy still not moving. Not wanting to waste any time, the two woman shot off to go help with Deidara. 

"Their finally gone" Yato said as he fell down onto his knees. His body shook as the bright light in his eyes faded for a second. "My mission is nearly done...I can't falter now" Yato grabbed his blade out of the ground before disappearing in a blitz from the area. 

------

A great stare down was being held in Konoha. Raiu sitting on the right with Dai on the left. "So you're saying you just didn't go?" 
"What was I suppose to do? I'm a teddy bear you Uchiha idiot" 

"My order was clear for you to go with them" Raiu said slightly fuming at the panda in front of him. "You are the one that keeps his chakra under control or have you forgotten you're a tailed beast?"

"The brat has worked alone without me enough to be able to handle it on his own" 
"You haven't worked with him for over a week?!" 

Dai let out a heavy sigh. "It's the price to pay when you try to fully obsorbe a beasts power" 
"Why did you even allow him to do something so foolish in the first place? Your suppose to stay sealed inside him, not just let him become his own seal." 

"Why are you bringing this up now in the first place, it hasn't been a problem so far?" 
Raiu grabbed a piece of paper from his desk and threw it towards Dai. "The hidden sound village that appeared a few years ago are busy following Yato's movements. Just like I was a target during the war because of you, Yato is a target because of your chakra. Normal ninja's might not be able to go against Yato but what if Orochimaru decides to go after him? What do you think will happen?" 

Dai scanned over the paper remembering the countless times that sound ninja's have attacked them. "It's no problem, Orochimaru has been chasing Yato for the majority of his 3 years training. Anyway why are you so bothered by this now? You never really cared about other ninja's and another thing, you don't see what that boy is doing with 'my chakra' now are you?" 

Raiu was silent for a moment looking at Dai closely. "What do you mean what he's doing?" 

"His mission of coarse....to clean up the mess you made"