Part 6

The masked man jumped across the village as fast as he could. He wanted to get this over with so he could go home and read. Quickly he jumped through the Hokage's window. "Oh your finally here" The hokage said as he sat his pen down. "You may go" 

With that the man disappeared into a cloud of smoke. "Hello young boy, do you know who I am?" The Hokage asked as he walked around his table to stand in front of the boy. Yato shook his head, slightly scared of this old guy than came so close to him. 

"I am the Hokage. The protector and leader of this village, may I ask who you are?" The Hokage asked as he crouched in front of Yato. "Y-Yato...Yato Uchiha" 

The Hokage's face soften. "There are no records of you in any of my papers. Does that mean you were kept a secret?" The hokage's question was only answered with a small nod. "Well how about we introduce our self's and get to know each other? My name is Hiruzen Sarutobi. As you know I am the Hokage. I like protecting those who are precious to me." The Hokage said giving Yato a warm smile.  

"I-I don't know what to say..." Yato said as his stomach suddenly growled loudly. The boy has not eaten for 2 day's straight now. "I see your hungry. How about we go and get something to eat?" The hokage asked, offering a hand to Yato. Out of sheer hunger the boy took his hand and in an instant they were both suddenly in front of a small rice ball shop. 

A young man with a beard was standing behind the counter. "Oh lord hokage!" The man said tumbling with a pain he was cleaning. "Evening, sorry if it is a bit late but can we get 2 servings of pork stuffed rice balls?" The Hokage asked as he placed Yato onto one of the bar chairs. "No problem sir, I'll be right on it" The man said as he suddenly disappeared into a back room. 

"The man who own's this store was an orphan. As the Hokage I am responsible to all orphans. He worked at many stores until he finally started his own last year. Since then I have been supporting him by coming here at least twice a week" The Hokage said with a small smile on his face. 

His hair was slowly starting to turn gray showing Yato that this old man has knowledge than most ninja's probably won't ever achieve. "T-There is something" Yato said quietly. "Something that I know" 

The Hokage turned to Yato to hear what he said. "My father, maybe you know him...He was named....Raiu...Raiu Uchiha" Suddenly the Hokage's expression faltered from kindness to pure shock. 

Yato has heard his name only once by the elders but not more. "Y-Your the son of Raiu?" The Hokage said in disbelief. 

"D-Do you know anything about my father?" Yato asked ever hopeful to know of him. Hiruzen quickly forced himself to hide his shocked expression. "Yes but....I want you to never tell anyone that your his son, do you understand? When your older I will explain to you everything" As Hiruzen finished his words, there food arrived. 

They gave off this amazing smell. Yato wanted to ask more but the food looked to good to spoil it with discussions.