Part 153

Yato was dashing through the forest, his body covered in lightning. Karin held tightly onto him for if she let go, death awaited. "C-Can you slow down for a bit?" Karin asked only to get no reply from Yato. 

In the distance a massive dragon appeared in the sky. This dragon was created by lightning. "Sasuke" Yato said coldly increasing his speed even more. The boy's thought proses went wild when suddenly he lost grip on Karin making the girl fall into a bush bellow. 

Yato didn't even realize this as he continued onwards. 

----

Itachi's mouth was full of blood as he laid on the ground. His clothing shredded and his left arm missing. "You have gotten strong Sasuke" Itachi said spitting out blood. Sasuke walked slowly towards Itachi, the boy's body cladded in lightning. His face was blank only showing slight exhaustion. 

"This is the end Itachi." Sasuke said, his left hand awakening in a blood red lightning. The ear piecing sound of  millions of birds chirping enveloped the area. 

Itachi quickly enveloped himself with his susanoo, attempting to stab Sasuke with the sealing sword but the technique immediately shattered as soon as it touched Sasuke. "I-Impossible" Itachi let out scrambling onto his feet. 

"Do you remember that day? You said I need to be at least Yato's level if I wanted to defeat you?" Sasuke's voice was cold he slowly stepped towards Itachi. "Hn, your not even close to Yato's level." Itachi said a small smirk forming on his face. 

Sasuke's eyes widened, something just snapped inside him as he charged like a deranged beast towards Itachi. "Zone Manipulation: Lightning flash!" Sasuke heard in the distance but was too enraged to acknowledge what it was. 

Suddenly a bright blue light flashed towards Sasuke, the boy attempted to move out of the way but for some reason his legs were fused to the ground. "Ark magnum!" Yato shouted from a distance away. As his body speeded towards Sasuke at intense speeds. Yato's leg plummeting deep into Sasuke's chest. 

The sound of bone's cracking spread through the area. Sasuke on the other hand was dead quiet, his face white with shock. Yato jumped back a bit out of range from Sasuke before holding up a hand sign. "release" The boy let out softly. 

At first Sasuke didn't move an inch from his fused position but as soon as the jutsu was released, the boy was sent flying back into a nearby mountain. Everything seemed quiet until a barrage of lightning bolts started striking Sasuke's location nonstop. 

"That should keep him busy for a while." Yato said swinging his arm to stretch it out a bit before turning towards Itachi. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!" Yato shouted smacking the slightly taller man across the scull. "OW!" 
"Don't ow me! I told you to stay in the village!" 
"I'm older than you so why should I listen to you!?" 
"BECAUSE I TOLD YOU TOO!" Yato instantly slammed his fist into Itachi's chest forcing the boy to get flung into a nearby wall. 

"I'm injured here idiot!" 
"I know!" Suddenly a large bolt of red lightning came barreling towards Yato. Before the boy noticed what happened something jumped in the way to take the attack. Yato quickly turned around seeing Dai standing there his fur sparking with red lightning. 

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE! I UNSUMMONED YOU!" 
"Wow that's a nice way to say thanks to someone who saved your life." Dai said with a smirk as he cracked his knuckles.

"That weak bolt of lightning wouldn't of killed me, fatass!" 
"Whatever, do you want me to keep maniac over there busy while you and Itachi have your lovers quarrel?" 
"We aren't lover's we are cousins!" Itachi shouted throwing a rock on Dai's head. The young boy remembered Dai well, especially how annoying he was. 

"Lover's, cousins same thing really." 
"JUST GO ALREADY!" Yato shouted kicking Dai in the back hard enough to send him flying to where Sasuke was. 

"I hate that bear sometimes"