Part 2

Yato and Sasuke usually played together so long that Itachi had to come get his brother. Time just seemed to be non existent when they are together. Yato threw two shuriken at once to get a target that was around a corner. 

As the shuriken struck the target, Itachi slowly entered the training field where they were. "Nice job Yato" Itachi said, shocking the two boy's by his sudden appearance. "Onii chan!" Sasuke shouted as he ran to his brother's grasp. 

Yato only sighed before turning around to practice more with his shuriken jutsu. Suddenly Sasuke started pulling Yato to the gate "Your coming with us Yato-kun" Sasuke said with a huge smile on his face. Yato was about to protest but noticed Itachi's warm smile that threatened to become a laugh. 

With that Yato went to there house to have a meal. The strange thing was that Fugaku was not there only Mikoto. Itachi and Mikoto shared a glance and you could feel the tension in the room. "Come Yato-kun, I wanna show you something in my room" Sasuke said gleefully as if he did not feel the tension at all. 

The two rushed up to Sasuke's room where the boy showed him a brand new set of kunai he got for the academy training tomorrow. "Wow! So cool, there so shiny too" Yato said, not even daring to touch it since it looked so clean. Suddenly a ninja appeared at Sasuke's window. "Yato, Fugaku is requesting you" The ninja said extending his hand for Yato. 

Sasuke looked at the ninja quite shocked. "Sorry Sasuke-kun but I have to go" Yato said as he slowly went to the ninja. As soon as he took it's hand, they were teleported to an underground part in the Uchiha compound. It was a small room with a stone tablet standing against the wall. The only other person there was Fugaku. 

The ninja that took him there was just gone. "Yato...do you know why you are trained in the way you are?" Fugaku asked as he walked around the kneeling boy. "No sir" 

"There is a reason why you are different than normal Uchiha orphans." Fugaku said as he handed the boy a mirror. "Activate your sharingan" 

Yato instantly did as he was told and looked at his vibrant blue sharingan. His  eyes have developed only one tomoe but they are different. "Your eyes....that is why. You see in the history of the clan, there has never been an Uchiha with blue eye's until your father...but in his 28 years on this planet he has only achieved two tomoe. His sharingan was even stronger than fully developed one's and here you are achiving the base sharingan 22 years before him. It's time for you to show us that your not a lost cause." Fugaku said as he sat down in a chair. 

"The Uchiha clan is busy with a kudeta and you will be our front horse. This time next week we will start. Until then you will be held here in these lost Uchiha tombs to make sure the leaf does not find our key weapon. Do you understand me?" Fugaku asked, staring deep into Yato's eyes. 

The boy nodded at Fugaku, knowing there is only punishment if he disagreed. 

With that Fugaku exited the tomb, shutting it on his way out. 

-----------------

Link to patreon
https://www.patreon.com/user/membership?u=30415068

Discord link
https://discord.gg/8DBzbqa