Part 20

Team seven slowly walked on the road Naruto was in the front seeing all the interesting things. Sakura and Kakashi were behind him with Tazuna behind them. Sasuke and Yato were both covering the rear. "How far is this land of waves?" Yato asked out of pure boredom. 

"It's about a day's walk from the leaf" Kakashi said with his eyes not diverting from some strange book. "Am I really having to put my life in the hands of that brat" Tazuna said as he looked at Naruto. The blondie was jumping around the new area like some crazy animal. "Don't worry, he's with me and I'm a Jonin so you can trust me" Kakashi said in a bored tone. 

"Now who are we suppose to protect you from?" Yato asked, trying to conversation so his mind does not think of the boredom.  "You know...bandits and things like that" Tazuna said before taking a gulp of sake. 

Yato and Sasuke's face turned as cold as stone as the felt something odd. Eye's, eyes from all directions. Someone or something was watching them but they can't say what or else they might attack. 

"You feel it too don't you?" Sasuke asked quietly. "Hn, yeah someone is here but where exactly?" 

The group slowly walked down the road. "Hay I am going on ahead, I need to take a piss" Yato said as he zoomed pass the group. "How big is that kid's bladder, this is the 5th time already" Kakashi said with a slight sweat-drop. "Hn, and that's why we have to bathrooms" Sasuke thought.

Soon the squad walked pass a puddle. "Strange, it hasn't rained here in a few day's" Kakashi thought. Suddenly two shinobi launched out of the puddle, wrapping a spiked chain around Kakashi. The pulled so hard that the Jonin's body exploded into tiny small pieces of blood and meat. 

"gah"
"Kakashi sensei!" The two unknown shinobi were fast and quickly reappeared behind Naruto. "Now it's your turn" The two said as there hands leaned back to strike. They wore this weird metal claw like glove  which had the chain attached to it. 

Suddenly, spark's flew off there chain as Yato appeared between them at Naruto. The chain suddenly helped conduct Yato's electricity, slightly shocking the two. "Gosh, I go take a piss for one minute and you guy's are already under attack" Yato joked with a smile crossing his face. 

The two shinobi stumbled back a bit before getting ready to launch there chain at Yato. Sasuke quickly took a Kunai and Shuriken and planted it between there chain links, locking the chain against a tree. 

The shinobi pulled as the chain disconnected. "Sakura, protect the drunk bastard" Yato commanded as he blocked an attack from one of the two shinobi with Sasuke taking the other one. 

"Fire style: Fire ball jutsu!" Yato shouted as the man was suddenly engulfed in flames but somehow walked out of the attack unscaved. 

He somehow used the smoke from Yato's fire ball as a smoke screen to go after Tazuna while the one Sasuke was fighting completely went past the boy and shot straight to Naruto. 

Yato instantly activated his sharingan, about to go attack but luckily Kakashi suddenly appeared. He stopped both men at the same time as he knocked them out. 

"Hi" Kakashi said as if he totally did not want to seem cool and show off. "We had them you know" Yato said with slight frustration as he deactivated his sharingan. 

Naruto looked over to where Kakashi's 'blood and meat' laid only seeing a bunch of logs and dirt. "Naruto, sorry I did not help you right away. I did not mean for you to get hurt, I just did not think you would freeze up like that." Kakashi said as he dropped the two ninja's. 

"You three did an excellent job." Kakashi said as he looked at the Uchiha's and Sakura. "Yato, next time don't try to play with them, use your sharingan. If you used if from the beginning you could have ended it quickly" Kakashi advised while tying up the ninja's. 

"Hn" The boy simply said as he turned toward's where they came from. "Hay you aren't hurt are you, scaredy cat?" Sasuke said mocking Naruto.

Naruto was about to charge at Sasuke when Kakashi suddenly stopped him. "Naruto, these ninja's have poison in there claws. If you move around to much it will make the poison move faster into your system" Kakashi said with slight concern. 

Naruto slowly looked at his hand, seeing a purple liquid coming out of a bleeding scratch. 

"By the way Mr Tazuna...we need to talk"  

--------------------------

Link to patreon
https://www.patreon.com/user/membership?u=30415068

Link to Discord
https://discord.gg/U2yVkYe

--------------------------

Discord members
1#
Snowflake Urahara