Part 155

Yato rushed at Sasuke with a burning rage but the boy was gone too fast. Quickly rushing to Karin, the boy tried healing her but for some reason it wasn't working. "Come on work, WORK!" Yato let out a desperate shout as his own power didn't want to work. 

"That won't help brat. She was executed by your own power. You can't rewind something like this." Dai said as he finally came back from getting kicked away. "SHUT UP!" Yato shouted his hands covered in a green light only for nothing to happen. "Like I said it's useless!" Dai shouted only to get a bolt of lightning to strike him. The beast's fur just got spiky before it went to normal. 

"ENOUGH! You are acting like a kid. Ninja's die it's the way it is. Now are you gonna cry over it or are we going to go chase that bastard?" Dai asked, his large pandalike hand placed on Yato's head. "I'll take Sasuke's life." Yato's voice was cold as he slowly got up. 

Yato is able to do many things but being able to undo something his power has done is simply impossible. Yato extended his hand as his black blade came flying towards him. The weapon fell a while ago but now it's engulfed in an orange chakra. "HE SHALL REGRET THIS!" Yato shouted as a wave of insanely strong energy erupted from him. 

-

"See, I told you we could run the village on our own." Tsunade said with a smile as she looked at the finished stack of paper. "Yeah who needs those two knuckle heads." Hikio said with a tired expression. 

"You know they are probably drinking or eating at some fancy restaurant so why don't we go-" Before Tsunade could finish her sentence, the sound of screams filled the village. A ninja instantly rushed into the Kage office. "My lady, the village is under attack!" The man said, exhausted from running over so quickly. 

"Deploy the remaining anbu and Jonin to attack the enemy. Chunin and genin have to lead the villagers to the safe house within the Kage mountain!" Tsunade ordered grabbing Raiu's Kage cloak before rushing out as well. 

The Kage building suddenly shook as an earthquake happened. "Hikio stay close or else Raiu would kill me if-" Tsunade was about to say but saw Hikio jumping out the window, one Kunai in each hand as she launched towards a three headed dog in the distance. 

"DIE YOU UGLY BEAST!" The woman shouted stabbing one of the eyes. 

"What is wrong with that girl." Tsunade thought before rushing to the top of the Kage building. "This is the perfect time to be gone isn't it, Raiu...Yato!!!! YOU BRATS GET BACK HERE ASAP!"