Part 63

"why are books so boring?" Yato said throwing another book across the room. He has made a descent pile of the already. "What do you mean?" Sasuke asked. The boy was sitting on the floor, setting up his kunai and shuriken pouches. 

"There are no pictures to speak of. Do they want me to read that when i can't see what is happening?! Do they think I'm a nerd and don't have other things to do?!" Yato said with a cold stare as he looked at the pile of books. Thoughts of setting them on fire were creeping closer in. 

"Well what else do you have to do? We don't have any missions and the village is on lock down so you cant get to the training fields" Sasuke was also trying to keep his mind entertained, he could of gotten so much stronger if he just could of trained. 

Suddenly the sound of someone knocking came echoing through the room. The feeling of excitement and something interesting welled up in both of the boy's as they had a stare down for who will answer the door. They slowly got up at a snails pace, not moving there eyes away from each other. 

Instantly the two bolted to the door, both struggling against each other. The freshly cleaned apartment turned into a war zone, plants among other things fell to the ground as they struggled for the door handle. 

"Ha i win" Sasuke announced sticking his tong at Yato. Yato quickly zapped Sasuke's tong, launching the boy back a bit. "No I win" Yato said with a triumphant smile as he went to open the door.

Out of nowhere came a small fire ball, barreling towards him. Yato had no choice but to let go of the door so he could dodge the attack. The fireball struck the door, setting it on fire. 

"Well now you messed up" 

"You started it" Sasuke said back. 

"Water style: Explosive current!" Someone shouted as a massive stream of water came barreling through the door, flooding the entire apartment. "Seriously, why did the Hokage place two boys in a apartment alone?" Raiu said, walking into the now soaking wet apartment. 

"Who are you?" Sasuke asked, the boy had a pot of water but it seems the fire is now neutralized. "Don't worry about it, come we have to go" Raiu said grabbing Yato suddenly as he carried the boy like a sack of potatoes. 

"What the hell old man!" Yato said trying to break free from his grip but it's useless. Raiu is just too strong. "Sorry Sasuke, looks like i get something to do"Yato said as he disappeared suddenly as Raiu used redux.