Part 90

It's late at night, most of the village is asleep and only a few lights remain lit. After Tsunade became the fifth Hokage, she quickly brought the village back into order making sure to keep the villages defenses in case someone tries to attack. 

A small semi rushed ceremony was held for her and the construction of her Hokage head was well underway. Genin along with Chunin ninja's were busy 24/7 in the village, helping to gather in money as well as grow stronger. 

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOUR OUT OF RAMEN?" Naruto yelled, clearly sadden. An old man stood behind the counter. He was the owner of Ichiraku ramen which so happens to be the best ramen shop in town. "Sorry Naruto but it seems both you and the friend of yours have eaten my entire supply. I'll have to start making more soup in the morning along with preparing some things so I'll be closed tomorrow as well." The old man said, anyone could see he was tired. Understandable seeing it was around 3 am.

At the small seating area where Naruto and Yato sat was a mountain of empty ramen bowel's. "But you never run out of stock, there has to be something left?" Naruto asked peering over the counter. A small rumble came from his stomach. "Oi Naruto don't you have that life time supply of ramen cups in your cupboard?" Yato asked finally finishing his 43rd bowl. 

"Yeah but their nothing compared to Ichiraku ramen." Naruto said with a slight pout. Yato let out a small sigh. When he returned to the village he immediately went to find Naruto to see if the boy was ok and wasn't hurt from Sasuke. 

After a brief talk about what they have been up to, Naruto pulled Yato over to Ichiraku where the two of them have been since 1pm yesterday. "Come on Naruto, it's time to go. Maybe we can come back in a day or so." Yato said grabbing Naruto by the collar. The old man's eyes widen when he heard the'll be back in a day or so. 

Quickly grabbing the money Yato left behind to pay, he immediately got to work and decided to make triple his normal amount. 

Yato and Naruto gave each other a sort goodbye before both going their separate way's. As Yato reached closer to his apartment, memories of what happened with Sasuke replayed in his mind. A small click was heard as the boy used the spare key to unlock the door. 

The apartment was a bit dusty and some of the dishes were still left in the sink. Yato slowly walked into the apartment. His mind going back to all the times the two bickered in here as well as had their fun times. 

In each room of the apartment, different memories appeared. Yato's most fond memory was the one where Sasuke was mad at him for using his freshly sharpened kunai to cut open a fish. Finally Yato reached the bedroom. His gaze fell between his own messy bed and Sasuke's neat and pristine one. 

A feeling of tiredness went over Yato's body but before the boy could fall onto the bed to sleep, a small glow came from his bedside table. Yato looked confused at the light as he slowly opened the draw seeing an old folded up paper. 

The memory of this paper soon came back. It was the one from ages ago...the one he could not decipher what is said. Slowly opening it, all the words seemed to start revealing themselves. He can't seem to remember where the paper came from in the first place. 

As the words finally formed on the paper, the light slowly disappeared. The room was left in darkness except for the bright moonlight coming from the window outside. 

-----------------------------------------
If you are reading this...it means I have been 'captured'. Many know my name as the Wild Hyuga but my name is not of any concern right now.  Though the village might label me as a traitor or dead in action, none of it matters. 

This letter is sent to the one closest to me weather by blood or emotions. I can't go in full detail seeing this is a letter which is sealed using chakra. I have two requests to make from you. If you refuse I'll understand but please consider. 

Tell the boy known as Sasuke Uchiha that his brother Itachi is not who he seems. The village marks him as a killer and in rightfully so but the Uchiha clan survivors should know their enemy does not lie with this man. 

Secondly I want you to track down a boy...his name is Yato. All you need to do is tell him to get in contact with his father. I know the two of them will be able to handle any obstacles in their way. 

This letter will fully reveal itself when who every has it goes through a strong emotional state. 

please take care and try to convey my message. 

ps.

Ryuu if your reading this....WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING!! LEAVING YOUR POOR DEFENSELESS WIFE ALONE TO BIRTH A CHILD!! NEXT TIME I SEE YOU, YOU WILL GET PULVERIZE TO DUST!! YOU BASTARD!!!!

pps

If this is Yato reading this...be careful my son. I know the message reads you to find Ryuu but by the time you read this message, the current state of my being is unknown. At this moment I don't know If am dead or alive. So I'll be leaving you a gift which only you...someone with both Uchiha and Hyuga blood can unlock. Simply use the summoning jutsu technique on this letter and add a droplet of blood. 

ppps

To whoever reads this and their not one of the two people above then I want you to find Tsunade Senju and tell her that I Hikio Hyuga complete the research she left behind. Say these exact word "HaHa you big breasted doll. Eat your heart out and know who is truly superior!

-----------------------

Yato stared at the letter. Was this really his mother? Never in his life has he seen so many ps's and pps's. Wondering what she was talking about, the boy slowly got onto his knees, holding the paper in one hand. With the other he quickly bit open his thumb and drawn a line over the parchment. 

Quickly performing the jutsu the paper disappeared. As the smoke disappeared a small metal item remained.  It was a pendant of sorts of the Uchiha clan symbol. On the back there was an engraving. 

-----------
The one who wears this will know true strength. Underneath the evil and hatred in the world lies a power that can unite everyone.
-----------

Yato gripped the pendant in his hand. "True strength...I have to tell this to Sasuke before it's too late." 

---------------------------

Link to Discord

https://discord.gg/U2yVkYe

--------------------------