Part 62

"Your still too reckless" Dai said in a stern voice as he looked down at Yato. "Excuse me but who was the one trying to take over my body!?!" 

"Oh come now, I had to see if my jinchuriki was strong enough to fight against me...answer is that he is not" 

"I'll that fluffy stub of a tail off your hairy bum and force feed it to you" Yato said letting out a bit of malice. "Oh, really now, try it boy" Dai said edging the boy on. 
-----------------------------------------

"All right, thank you all for coming to this meeting. Currently the leaf village is in great peril without our Hokage" One of the elders announced. The room was filled with high ranking people from the leaf as well as clan leaders. 

"We have the list of potential candidates right here, all these are candidates that the fire lord Daimyō has approved." A few papers get passed around the room as everyone looks at the list. 

"First we have Jiraiya the toad sage, he was suppose to become the fifth Hokage after Minato's death but has stalled it out.Second is Tsunade the slug sage her connections to the first Hokage plays a big role in her being chosen. Finally we have Raiu Uchiha, the man had disappeared during the the nine tailed fox attack but when the leaf came into peril he appeared once more. He was suppose to become the fourth Hokage but declined the offer." An elderly woman said, looking over the room of people. 

"We need each clan and most of our villages ninja power to be used for defense, no missions will be done until this choice has been passed through each of these ninja's. Your efforts will be greatly appreciated in helping this village survive." The old man said bowing to the people in front of him. 

"Quick question, what will happen with the results of the chunin exam? Having two of three chunin in our ranks will only be beneficial." Anko asked, having her hand up for only a few second before stuffing her mouth with a dango stick. 

"The chunin as of now has already been chosen. Unfortunately only one person has passed. If there are no further questions, please tell your clans and or squads to get ready we will be in a lock down until a Hokage is found" 

All the ninja's nodded before going out of the room. 
------------------------

Raiu calmly walked through the streets of Konoha. He was searching for Yato since there are a few things he needed to explain. The streets were filled with noise and the stench of blood still lingered in some parts. Many buildings were crushed during the attack so most of the villagers are helping with rebuilding. 

He had moved up his cloak a bit so that the majority of his face was covered. He hated being recognized by people especially those who ridicule him. As he walked through the streets of Konoha, he could not help but remissness on all the times he had with Minato and his wife. Some how his brain made him walk through the most memorable spots. 

Deep inside his heart he thought on what would of happened if he just stayed in the leaf instead of search for the apparent Madara Uchiha. Would Minato of survived....would Hikio be alive right now? 

"What if Yato could of grown up with a father?" Raiu said softly to himself, his mind wandering through all the thoughts of what if when suddenly he heard a very familiar laugh. 

"And then I launched him out the bar" A man said with the sound of girls around him laughing and giggling. Raiu looked over to where the sound came from seeing a strip club..."ah a man of culture i see" Raiu said as he walked in. 

The room was dark with only a few dimmed lights shining. In the corner of the room was the white haired man Raiu was thinking off. "Jiraiya sensei?" Raiu asked softly as he pulled down his cloak so his face was revealed. 

The old sage looked up as his 'story' suddenly stopped, the man suddenly dropped his glass as his eyes met with Raiu's. 

----------------------

So yeah, has been a while since a update came out I know. Sorry i have been extreamly busy with preparations for my country's shutdown. I have missed all of you wonderful readers and would like to say Hi. If you feel like it, join the discord where we can chat. Currently there are only three members so its not as active but the bigger it gets, the better. Hope you enjoyed the chapter

-----------------------

Link to patreon

https://www.patreon.com/user/membership?u=30415068

Link to Discord
https://discord.gg/U2yVkYe

--------------------------