Part 76

"Scary? Now how can an old lady be scary? She has gotta be in her sixty's by now if she was your 'mother' " Yato said with disbelief. Raiu was about to answer but a few waiters brought there food, forcing both there minds to go blank for a moment. 

"Here you go sir's, can i get you two anything to drink?" The nice waitress from earlier asked taking out a small note pad. "Yeah get me a beer and for him...a...-" 
"Tea will be fine, thanks" Yato said helping Raiu out. "Sure thing, be back in a bit." 

When the waitress disappeared behind a door, Yato and Raiu immediately dug into the food eating like starving lions. "This might be a bar but this food tastes amazing" Raiu said his mouth overflowing with chewed food. 

"It tastes like an angel made this" Yato said gulping down some food. "Anyway like i was saying Tsunade has amazing chakra control and as such she has unbelievable strength. She has enough strength in her punches to break any man's soul" 

"Sounds like she can be scary, I can feel Jiraiya and Naruto's chakra getting close" Yato said keeping an eye on the door. At that moment, the two walked into the bar. Jiraiya gave a slight glance to Raiu but continued with Naruto trailing behind him. 

Jiraiya stopped at a small bench, sitting down. Raiu kept an eye on there general location while unconsciously stuffing his mouth with food. A few minutes go by before the table over at Jiraiya got slammed and Naruto started shouting some nonsense. 

Soon Tsunade stood up from the bench with Jiraiya following close behind. "come lets go" Raiu said, grabbing the last chip before throwing some money on the table to pay. The two follow Jiraiya out but kept behind a bit seeing Raiu did not want to have contact with Tsunade right now. 

"Someone like you can never become Hokage!" Naruto shouted in the street. "Oh really boy, well let me show you a trick. Come at me and I'll defeat you with only one finger" Tsunade said bending slightly down so as to tease Naruto with her bosom. 

Instantly Yato jumped out from the shadow's and landed next to Naruto. "How about you use two fingers and go against us both the same time?" Yato asked with a smirk. He has overheard why Naruto is upset and wants to support him...and Yato really wants to have a fight. 

Tsunade was silent for a moment, looking at Yato closely. "Fine then, two brats will be easy to beat" Tsunade said while Jiraiya covered his eyes so he could not see the massacre of the two young boy's. 

Naruto swiftly performed the shadow clone jutsu, sending out a couple clones while also creating a small smoke bomb around them. "Lightning style: Redux!" Yato shouted as trails of lightning covered the area with Yato teleporting around Tsunade. "Where the hell did you learn that jutsu!" Tsunade yelled slamming her fist into the ground hard enough to throw Yato off the ground and into a wall. 

"Yato!" Naruto shouted but quickly took the best plan of action. As soon as Tsunade dropped her guard, Naruto charged at Tsunade with an incomplete rasengan. Instantly Naruto was taken down to the ground. 

"Did you teach him the ransengan Jiraiya? Are you insane this child isn't even a chunin!" Tsunade snarled while still keeping Naruto pinned to the ground with one finger. 

Thunder clapped through the air diverting the attention of Tsunade over to the boy she slammed into the wall. Yato pulled himself out of the wall as the sound of Thunder started getting louder and more frequent. "So this is how we are going to play?" Yato asked with a smirk. 

"What the hell is wrong with that kid?" Tsunade asked but in a split second the boy traveled past her. When he appeared on the other side he wielded a sword. The same sword that was strapped to his back moments ago. "Lightning style: Redux" Yato said swiping his blade to the side. 

suddenly Tsunade felt it. Yato slashed the back of her shirt. He was so precise and did not even graze her skin but forced her to let go of Naruto so she can cover herself before flashing everyone. 

 "You play dirty kid" Tsunade said with a small smile. "But I'll only need one hand to take care of both of yo-" Before Tsunade could go any further, Jiraiya stepped in and stop this. "Now now Tsunade, you don't want to kill these boy's now do you?" 

"Only that one with the smug face" Tsunade said glaring at Yato as the boy placed the sword onto his back.