Part 94

The sound of wood burning slowly woke Karin up. Her mind was still fuzzy from earlier. The girl opened her eyes seeing the darkness of a cave, the only thing lightning the area up was a campfire.

In the corner of the room sat the black figure from earlier, sharpening a sword. Karin was about to take a run for it but then she noticed that a black poncho was covering her...the same one the dark figure wore when he found them.

In the corner of the room sat Jugo playing with what looks like a mouse and Suigetsu was next to him, using the massive guy as a human pillow. "Where are we?" Karin asked, accidentally aloud.

"Your inside my cave, I brought you three here after dispatching those tracker seals of yours." The dark figure said calmly.

"Tracker seals?" Karin quickly looked over her body seeing her upper thigh is bandaged. "That's the same spot that Orochimaru has marked with one of his seals but how did this man break lord Orochimaru's seal?" Karin thought intently.

"Your friends are fine, it seems that only you have a tracker seal. Now that Orochimaru can't hear us, maybe we can finally talk." The man said as he sheathed the blade onto his back. As Karin laid there, she met the eyes of this figure. He seemed to scream power but his eyes were glowing a bright blue, brighter than any gem. "Who are you if you don't mind me asking?" Karin asked sitting straight up. She was about to give the poncho back but a sudden cold gust of wind made her grip the thing tighter.

"Keep the poncho on, you might get a cold. Anyway seeing as I want something from you, its only fair that I reveal myself to you. Even trade I'll say." The figure said as he slowly started undoing the scarf.

"Oh so it was a pretty boy that brought us here" Suigetsu said, waking up just in time. "At least I don't have that stupid look on my face" The man said not even giving Suigetsu a glance. "What look? I always look like this?!"

"He mean you look stupid" Jugo said while still playing with the mouse.

"LISTEN HERE M-" Just as Suigetsu was about to stand up, a painful surge crossed over his body forcing him on the ground. "Your wounds have not healed yet. I already stitched you up but move again and you stand a chance of opening them" The man said sternly giving Suigetsu a slight glare.

"You still haven't answered my question, what's your name?" Karin asked, finally snapping out of a small trans. "My name is Yato Uchiha. I come from the hidden leaf village. "You know, Uchiha's have black eyes not blue ones. are you maybe lying to us?" Suigetsu teased, still laying against Jugo.

Out of nowhere came a flying rock, striking Suigetsu on the head. "Can you shut up for five minutes? Your ruining the moment" Karin shouted with a blushed red face. "Moment? What moment? You have basically been gawking at the guy since you woke u-" Suigetsu quickly received a hard slap from Jugo, knocking him out.

"One good friend you got there" Yato said looking at Karin.

"Yeah, he can be annoying sometimes" Karin said, her face still red with embarrassment. "No I mean the big guy. He's quiet and keeps to himself. Anyway now that I have told you who I am, tell me where Orochimaru currently is" Yato's gaze was solid, staring deep into Karin's eyes.

"When we disembarked on this mission, he was at hideout 43 in the land of Iron. They change hideouts once a week so I have no idea where they can be. We only receive its location after handing in the scroll" Karin said, her eyes not even moving a bit away from Yato's.

"Do you have an idea who Orochimaru is planning to use as his new vessel?" Yato asked, crouching down a mere 1 meter away from Karin. The girl's breath instantly got heavy and her face quickly turned a darker shade of red. "I-Its my turn to ask a question" Karin muttered out after a good minute.

"I guess it is, ask away then" Yato said, planting himself on the ground infront of Karin. "W-W-What are you doing out there in a desolate place like this?" Karin's head quickly fell to look at the ground, new feelings started rising up in her.

"It's away from people, even if something happens it takes a normal person around three day's to find proper civilization. It's a good place to train but it seems one of the small town owners ratted me out so I'll probably have to move to a new place in a few day's...Now, tell me...is the boy by the name Sasuke Uchiha still alive?" As Yato asked this, he placed a hand on Karin's shoulder. Without any warning a stream of blood came out her nose as she suddenly passed out.

Quickly catching the upper half of her body, Yato slowly lowered her back onto the makeshift bed.

"Oh great look what you have done" A new voice said from Yato's back. Its a small brown bag which carried various things. One item in particular. "You smell like ass you know, maybe take a show now and then" A small blue panda bear said climbing out of the bag.

"Really Dai, I thought I told you to stay in the bag" Yato said giving the teddy bear like thing a glare. "Seriously!?!?! How can one breath with all that musk and stench of sweat?" Dai said, flailing is arms around to express how he feel. "Easy, you don't breath cause YOUR A TEDDY BEAR!" At that moment Yato grabbed the panda and quickly tied the scarf around it, muffling any noise.

"You didn't see anything" Yato said looking over to Jugo but the guy was still playing with the mouse. He probably didn't even hear what Yato said. "Yep probably the best member on their team"
--------------------------

Link to Discord
https://discord.gg/U2yVkYe

--------------------------