Part 105

"We are nearing the leaf village so lets get off the path before we get spotted" Yato said calmly. The boy was carrying Itachi on his back while Hikio and Karin followed behind. 

"Why are we avoiding the leaf ninja's in the first place?" Karin asked walking next to Yato. "Oh I don't know, we only have two wanted ninja's and a member of the Akatsuki" Dai said while playing with the small sword Yato gave him. 

"I mean, why continue running while we are heading to the leaf? They are going to catch us at some point"
"If we get caught, the land of fire ninja's along with the land of water have a kill on sight order. I can't promise their lives if they try to attack. If more ninja's are killed then it'll bring me into a deeper mess." 

"Oh before I forget to tell you, Tsunade is Hokage" Yato said looking over to Hikio. The woman's eyes instantly widen. "WHAT!?! THAT BIG BREASTED TRAMP IS HOKAGE!?!" 
"Shh quiet down, your going to get us spotted" Dai shouted smacking Hikio. "Listen bear, I am in rage now so if you don't want your inside turn into to your outsides then you better not get in my way now" Hikio said trying to stay calm as she stomped down the path. 

"Hay your going to get spotted!" Yato shouted. "Don't care, Tsunade needs to get her head smashed in!" 

Silence was left between the group as they watched Hikio stomp her way to Konoha. "Maybe telling her was a bad idea" Karin said with a sweat drop. "Yep, mother seemed a lot different than Raiu" 

-3 hours later- 

"My lord, we have an intruder at the eastern gates" A chunin said kneeling in front of Raiu. "Oh and how does this intruder look?" Raiu asked placing his weights down and putting on his shirt. "It's a woman wearing the Akatsuki clothing. We can't Identify her but she is asking for lady Tsunade. Well more like demanding." 

"Keep close watch on the area, make sure she doesn't get any closer into the village. Lady Tsunade took Sakura to a training field so she can't be reached right now. I'll be there is a few minutes" Raiu said before the chunin nodded and exited out of the room. 

"So they finally came looking for a tailed beast? But why do they want Tsunade?" Raiu asked himself as he started getting dressed. 

"Lady Tsunade will meet you here in a couple of minutes" A ninja said to Hikio. "A couple of minutes you say? How about you all come help me warm up before I smash her head in?" Hikio asked with a wide smile. 

The ninja's quickly took a step back after feeling her murderous energy. "So a warm up you ask? I shall never back down from a challenge!" A ninja said appearing in front of Hikio. His green jumpsuit sticking out like a sore thumb. "Come at me greenie" Hikio said as she took a defensive stance, excited to blow off some steam. 

"Your youthfulness is inspiring!" Guy shouted jumping into the air. "I don't even need to use chakra to beat you" Hikio shouted jumping up to Guy. The two were instantly in a midair clash of taijutsu. 

"How can they move so fast and stay in the air?" A chunin asked with shock. "Guy is a master in taijutsu probably the best in the village. Currently he is in his element, keep a close eye and don't interfere until the Hokage arrives" Kakashi said calmly while reading his book.

Suddenly a figure got thrown to one side, taking out a small building with it. Hikio laughed as she fell to the ground, looking at her handiwork. "You're a true challenge worthy of me going serious" Guy said climbing out of the rubble but before he could do anything, a man appeared in front of him. His white cloak flowing in the wind. "That's enough guy, go up to the others and make sure the Akatsuki member doesn't get anywhere closer." Raiu said with a warm smile as he stepped forwards to the woman who seemed oddly quiet.

"Tell me why you came to the hidden lea-" Before Raiu could finish his words, his face was met with the ground as Hikio slammed him down and dragged him across the floor. "YOU BASTARD! THINKING YOU CAN COME WALKING INTO MY FIGHT LOOKING ALL COOL!!" Hikio shouted tossing Raiu into a nearby tree, causing the old piece of wood to start crashing down. 

"Should we help?" A chunin asked, fear in his tone of voice. "If we go in there then we will only get in the Hokage's way" Kakashi said putting his book away. 

"Wow you have some strength" Raiu said rubbing his jaw. "Maybe we can move this fight out of the village or else we endanger the lives of all these people" Raiu added standing back up, not even a scratch on him. 

"Do you honestly think you can get rid of me that easily? You left your poor defenseless wife to fend for herself for FOUR YEARS!" Hikio shouted throwing Kunai so fast that lightning starts trailing behind them. 

Raiu narrowly dodges them, only loosing a couple of hairs. "Hikio?" Raiu asked knowing only one woman talks like that. "Stand up it's time for you to feel my wrath" Hikio said, her hood flying off as the winds got more powerful. "Now Raiu prepar-" Suddenly Hikio was forced to the ground as Yato landed on top of her. "Time for a nap" Yato said knocking Hikio out with a genjutsu. 

"Even more nut-jobs? Now we have the rouge beast?" Asuma, another leaf Jonin said with a sweat drop. "Rouge beast?" Kakashi asked with a raised eyebrow. "Yeah the guy who basically caused this entire 'war' the land of waves wants to start." 

"And who the hell are you?" Raiu asked confused. Yato quickly looked over to Raiu, staring deep into his eyes. "None of your conce-" Dai suddenly slapped Yato across the head. "Hay I know you hate him and all but he is your father. Even if he is an idiot" 

"This day keeps getting weirder and weirder" 

---------

Link to Discord
https://discord.gg/U2yVkYe
--------------------------