Part 151

"You know you don't have to watch me like a hawk right?" Yato said with slight annoyance as the prison guard couldn't stop staring. "I was ordered by the Mizukage to keep close eyes on you." A feminine voice said sounding strangely familiar. 

Yato looked closely at the woman before seeing red hair sticking out of the helmet. "Karin is that you?" Yato asked getting a slight eep from the girl. "H-How did you know?!" 

"...Red hair, same chakra, connect the two together and you get Karin." Yato said unimpressed making the girl let out a defeated sigh. "How did you get here anyway?" 
"You have been gone for nearly a week, your mother said something was wrong so she sent a few ninja to the hidden mist. Unfortunately they weren't allowed in but I got in by looking like a merchant." The girl said with a gleeful smile. 

"A week!?! Has it been that long, the Mizukage said I'd be executed in a day?" 
"You say that as if you were looking forward to it." 
"I WAS!!" Yato blurted out with excitement. 

Karin cracked out a small laugh at this before heading to open Yato's cell. "Now why wait till now for you to free me?" 
"I wanted to see you suffer a bit, you know for banning me from having your sake." The girl said teasingly before turning around and taking off the helmet, kicking it across the room. 

"Posing as a prison guard is difficult, luckily Naruto-kun showed me his transformation jutsu." Karin said, suddenly Yato realized what jutsu she is talking about. "Please don't use it against me." 
"Maybe I will, maybe I won't!" Karin said sticking out her tong before grabbing Yato's hand, pulling him towards the closest exit. 

"Has Raiu return to the village yet?" Yato asked, wanting to punch that old man into a grave. 

"No I thought he would of been with you?" 
"He had to go somewhere before I entered the village. His words were he'd come back in a day, guess that was a lie." Suddenly Yato stopped in his tracks causing Karin to get slightly yanked because of the sudden anchoring. 

"Something is wrong, Itachi's chakra is berserk. Is he battling someone?" 
"How do you know?" 
"Some of my chakra is infused into him when I healed him so I know his exact location." Yato quickly took away his hand from Karin before slicing it with a Kunai. "We can't walk or teleport, that would take too long." Yato said slathering his hand onto the prison floor. "What are you planning?" 

"Something against my own principles, SUMMONING JUTSU!" Yato announced as he felt a hefty amount of chakra suddenly draining from him as well as the panda seal on his hand. 

The ground started shaking violently as a creature covered in dark blue chakra started erupting from the seal drawn in blood. 

"GRAB ON!" Yato shouted above the noise, sticking his hand out to Karin. The girl instantly grabbed his hand before getting teleported with Yato. 

In the middle of the hidden mist village was a destructive earthquake, ground slowly but surely getting turned up. The signs of a blue covered creature started emerging It's Aura spreading out like wild fire, covering the village. Finally one massive shock went off as the creatures fully emerged, it's blue cloak slowly dissipating to reveal a monstrosity. 

(Art by Justin Dawson) 

The creature erupted with chakra, the sky above covered in thunder clouds. Yato and Karin stood on the being's shoulders, towering over the city. "This might be overdoing it?" Yato said sheepishly as the creature got ready to jump. "You can say that right brat." 

A deep thunderous voice said as the being suddenly jumped to outside the village walls. "What who said that?" Karin asked looking around after the shock from the jump settled. 

"It's the one who you loved, the one you always let grope your breasts!" The being spoke it's voice even deeper than before. "W-WH-WHAT!" 

A sudden spark of lightning erupted from Yato, the boy jumping up high in the air before plummeting straight on top of the creatures head, forcing it down with a mighty speed. "DAI YOU BASTARD!!!!"