Part 48

Yato watched at Naruto's fight closely. Kiba is strong but Naruto...well he is just unpredictable. "Who's fight is after this?" Yato asked, leaning on the fence. "oh it's Sasuke-kun next" Sakura said, for some reason after Yato gave her a compliment, she did not leave his side. 

Yato looked over at Sasuke seeing he was gripping his neck while Kakashi was talking to him. "And the winner of this match is Naruto Uzumaki" A man said. "Won by a fart...did not see that coming" Sakura said with slight shock. 

"It's Naruto, what do you expect" Yato said lazily as he watched how Sasuke walked down for his fight. He was against a much older person who covered his face. 

"Wake me up when its my turn ok, im tired" Yato said, walking towards the wall. "Aren't you going to watch Sasuke's fight?" Sakura asked. It was not like Yato at all to want to sleep, heck the boy was the one who usually kept watch while the rest slept when they were on missions. 

"Nah, Sasuke will win. He knows if he looses that I won't let him forget it." Yato said sitting down onto the ground with his back against the wall. "Ok Yato-kun. Ill wake you up then" Sakura said, the girl was blushing slightly before turning back to the fight with Sasuke. 

---------------------------------

Instead of falling into a deep sleep, Yato was pulled into his mindscape. The familiar feeling of water on his feet made sure of this. 

Yato looked around the dark abyss knowing only Dai would force him here. "I see you lost the gift" A deep voice said from somewhere around Yato. "Who said that?" Yato asked turning around frantically, he hated it if he cant see. 

Suddenly a gust of wind came from in front of Yato. The dark abyss shattered into that of a blinding light. A hooded man stood in front of Yato. Darkness covered his face and it was obvious that he was muscular. He was built like a mountain.

"Who are you?" Yato asked remembering seeing a figure like this save him form Orochimaru. The man stayed silent as he slowly walked to Yato. 

The boy was frozen. This strange man gave off this energy. It was calming yet demanded authority at the same time. He placed his hand onto Yato's head, ruffling his hair a bit. "quit being a smart-ass would you" The man said. 

Yato slowly looked up to the man but his body was dissipating into dust, disappearing from Yato's view. The darkness on the other hand did not come back. Only the blinding light remained.   

"Yato-kun its time to wake up" The voice echoed as Yato was immediately pulled out of this world.
-------------------

"W-what? Already?" Yato asked, rubbing his head. "Well yeah you have been sleeping for over an hour now" Naruto added. 

"Oh sorry about that" Yato said as he got up onto his feet. His opponent was a guy named Kabuto and Yato could see him walking down at the other side of the room. 

"It's time to blow off some steam" Yato said as he had a crazy idea. He was the last person after all so if he messed up the arena a bit, they won't mind right?

Yato rushed to the railing, jumping over them to land onto the arena. He added some chakra to his feet so that once they made contact with the floor, it would crack a little bit. "All right begin in 3, 2, 1....go" Hayate said. 

Kabuto gained a smirk as he charged at Yato, his hands were enveloped with chakra into a blade like shape. Yato was a bit too curious about this and narrowly dodged the attack, a small cut formed on his face thanks to that. "Those things are sharp" Yato said with surprise. 

"Water style: Water bullet!" Kabuto said as he jumped back with the attack. "You fell right into my trap you see" Kabuto said with a smirk. "What do you mean?" Yato asked, still standing in the spot where he began. "If you use a lightning style now, you will shock yourself instead of attack me" 

Yato instantly forced lightning to envelop his hand. "Maybe for a novice in this but there is something you need to know. This is my lightning and it obey's my command" Yato said as he rushed towards Kabuto. He threw a bunch of shuriken at Kabuto, each enveloped with lightning chakra. Kabuto easily dodged the majority of the shuriken. 

"This is not a good match up for Yato-kun " Sakura said looking down at the fight. "How so Sakura-chan?" Naruto asked his eyes glued to Yato. "During a battle, Yato gets stronger and stronger the longer it ensues but he needs an open space. Don't you remember? He has lightning clouds form while fighting?" 

"Oh I see so If he uses those cloud thingy then he will maybe hurt us" Naruto said, catching on. 

"Water style: Water dragon bullet!" Kabuto shouted as a small dragon shot towards Yato. The boy had activated his sharingan and now his attacks were relentless forcing Kabuto to continuously move and dodge. 

Yato quickly counteracted the jutsu with his own "Fire style: Phoenix burst" Yato said as a grouping of 5 flaming birds shot out from his mouth, forcing the water dragon to turn to steam. 

"Zone manipulation: zone fuse" Yato said, placing his hand onto the floor. Kabuto was instantly frozen in place. "Finally your like an annoying rat" Yato said staring at Kabuto. The boy could not take the chance to look at Yato's eyes. 

"You think this is over" Kabuto said with a smirk as his single free hand formed a signs. "Water style: Great Waterfall" Kabuto said as a gigantic spiral of water headed to Yato. 

(for those who don't know this jutsu of his) 

"This is getting annoying." Yato said. Suddenly his shirt started melting off as his huge seal on his back finally reappeared once more only this time glowing white. 

"it's over" Yato said as he swiped his hand at the water spiral. A sudden burst of flames came off his hand as pure lightning basically slapped the jutsu out his way. Changing the spiral's direction to head into the wall. 

Kabuto was left in shock as he fell to his knee's. The jutsu used the majority of his chakra and Yato simply slapped it away. "I s-surrender" Kabuto said, his eyes were darkened with defeat as he looked at Yato. For once the boy seemed pissed off. 

--------------------------

Link to patreon
https://www.patreon.com/user/membership?u=30415068

Link to Discord
https://discord.gg/U2yVkYe

--------------------------