Part 117

"Hay that's one huge storm over there" Karin said looking out of the window. In the distance was a massive storm which only stayed in one spot. Strong bolts of lightning struck that area causing a frost fire. 

"Hmm seems Yato is loosing control of his chakra" Dai said lazily as he laid on a couch.  "Shouldn't we go help him then?" 
"Don't try it girly, you get struck with one of those lightning bolts then you'll die not to mention if Yato thinks your an enemy sneaking up on him" 

Karin stared out at the sight before her suddenly Raiu appeared out of nowhere and jumped through the window. "REMATCH TIME!!!" The man shouted running full speed to where Yato was. 

"That idiot will never learn" Dai said slowly walking over to the now broken window, seeing how fast Raiu was running, he should make it to Yato in a minute or so. "Ok let's place a bet, I think Yato will fight Raiu when he gets close" 
"WH-What? You want me to place a bet?" 

"Yeah why else, its not like we can do anything" 
"Fine, Raiu will kick Yato but break his leg in the process" 

"Oh ho I see your picking his side as we-" The two were cut off as Raiu's body went flying into the building, cracking it by his impact. "How was your rematch?" Dai asked teasingly. "Shut up would you" 

---8 Hours Later---

Slowly but surely Sasuke made his way througb the dense forest. His hand gripping tightly on his shoulder. Only after he left, did he feel the real pain his body went through. A gash was open in his shoulder, dripping out blood at a fast rate. Looking down at his blade, which was only consisting of a hilt.

"How the hell did you get so strong. I killed you that night easily but here you are alive" The boy's breath was shaky as he continued to replay the happenings in his head.

"Your supposed to be dead!" He shouted slamming his fist into a tree next to him. The sound of leaves falling and brids flying away sounded through the forest while Sasuke stood still.

"... No matter, I'll just have to block you out again. You're not the Yato I know... That boy's dead"

------

The night sky sparkled alive with thousands of tiny stars coving the blanket of darkness. The village was dead quiet with most people alreade asleep. Even the drunk ones.

"So that's your story?" Kakashi asked lowly while his body leaned against a railing. Itachi's dark figure stood in front of him.

"I-I came to... apologize for the actions I have taken but they were crutual for my mission." Itachi couldn't even look at his old friend in the eyes, deciding to keep his gaze towards the very interesting tree behind Kakashi.

"Wow... Never thought I would hear an Uchiha apologize... but it's unnecessary. I'm the one who should apologize seeing Yato was the one who ruined your mission. And since Yato is part of my team, I guess that blame falls to me too."

"Well actually Yato did heal my illness but I'm afraid it changes little at the moment."

Kakashi raises an eyebrow at this. True he knows the drawbacks of the mangekyou but getting healed... How does that not help.

"The akasuki are a strong group and they have influence all across the ninja world. It won't be long until they find me. They don't take kindly to traitors... So I'll be leaving the village soon"

Itachi stayed quiet after that, his eyes now looking at the ground. Kakashi on the other hand was quiet, thinking on what he has to say next.

"Like hell you will!" A random voice called out from the night sky. The two quickly look up but in a mere second, dust was kicked up and a loud thud was head.

Slowly but surely the dust settled revealing Yato holding Itachi by his hair, pulling slightly.

" You thinkn I'd waste so much chakra on you just so you can go on a death wish mission. You bastard, you only got two ways of dying now, by old age... OR ALCOHOL POISONING!" Yato pulled firmly on Itachi's hair, using it as a make shift leash.

Yato looked up to Kakashi seeing the man has already dug his nose into his book. Without a second of doubt, he grabbed Kakashi's book.

" Hay give that back Yato" Kakashi said realizing that the boy seriously just did that.

"you want it back then you have to beat me in a drinking game" Yato said and before Kakashi could respond, he jumped down the rooftop and ran down the street.

"Seriously when did that kid get addicted to alcahol?" Kakashi asked with a long drawn-out sigh before going after Yato.