Part 11

*A few months later* 

Yato slowly walked with Sasuke. The two have just finished a long day of training at a nearby field. The sun was just setting over the Kage mountain and the sky was filled with a beautiful orange-purple hue. 

"Oh look it's the Uchiha!" A older man said while holding a bottle of sake. His face was flushed red and the smell of alcohol lingered in his breath. "Get lost" Sasuke said coldly as he just kept walking. 

The two tried ignoring him but soon he created a crowd of people, each saying there thoughts of the Uchiha. "That sharingan of yours are from demons!" A lady yelled, throwing a apple at the two but before it could reach them, it suddenly sliced in half. 

"Your only going to betray the village so do it now so we can take care of it!" A drunk man yelled, falling over his own feet. "Just ignore them" Sasuke said softly so only Yato could hear. "I can't really, there blocking our path" Yato's fist was clenched so much that his hand actually started bleeding. 

"Your clan is dead! Why don't you two go join them?
"The scum of the leaf village" 
"Disgusting" 

Some chunin were joining in  on these villagers, adding there own opinions. Yato said loud and strongly "Leave us alone or I might just have to hurt you" 

This caused the villagers to laugh louder. Sasuke looked over to Yato emotionless as he suddenly noticed something. His iris turned to that of a viper. Thin and straight down with his eyes glowing bright blue. An immense aura surrounded him. 

Sasuke placed a hand on his friend, causing him to flinch so much that he suddenly jumped up high. Sasuke gripped on Yato's shirt tightly as the two suddenly jump over 5 row's of houses. 

"Calm down Yato!" Sasuke shouted as the boy was about to jump again. It was too late as Yato jumped again and landed on the balcony of there apartment. Instantly his shirt started burning off as he entered the bathroom. 

Sasuke was left speechless as he was on his knees on the balcony. He heard how Yato screamed from the bathroom as the sound of mirror's breaking. He heard how the bathroom was being destroyed. 

Sasuke slowly rose from the floor and headed to the bathroom. He heard how Yato was panting inside. He slowly opened the door and caught Yato who was extremely hot but Sasuke kept a hold of him so as to calm him down. 

Yato's body was a blood red as well as steam coming off it. "Calm down Yato. The villagers aren't worth it" Sasuke said calmly, trying to suppress his own anger. "If they only knew what really happened. They would of not even tried what they did today." Yato said with a tear slowly moving off his cheek. 

Yato's eyes were glowing brightly but not with the sharingan but with something else. He has never felt this...rage. 

He usually can keep his cool but suddenly this strange thing happened where he felt powerful but hatred and rage just filled his every being. 

Suddenly the power seemingly disappeared as Yato fell into Sasuke's grasp. "You ok Yato?" Sasuke said to his friend, Sasuke's voice broke slightly as his emotions finally showed after 4 whole months. Yato felt a relief as the power released him but his body felt numb all over. "Sorry Sasuke...You will have to cook. I can't move my arms" Yato said, laughing at himself, causing Sasuke to just let out a small laugh but he tried playing it off as nothing and only a cough. 

--------------------------

Link to patreon
https://www.patreon.com/user/membership?u=30415068

Link to Discord
https://discord.gg/U2yVkYe