Part 21

"These ninja are chunin from the village hidden in the mist. There specialty is relentless attacks." Kakashi said as the group stood around the tied up ninja's. "How did you know about our attack?" One of the ninja ask. 

"A puddle...in the middle of a road in an area that has not rained in over a week. " 
"In that case why did you leave the genin to protect me?" 

"I could of taken them down quickly but I wanted to see who there target was. I wanted to know if they were after us...ninja against ninja or after you. When you placed your request, you specified you wanted standard protection from bandits and highway men. You never said there were ninja after you...hunting you down. If we knew this, the mission would be a B-rank or higher. Our mission was to get you to your destination safely. If we knew we would receive attacks from enemy ninja we would of staffed differently. I'm sure you had your reason but lying to us is unacceptable. We are beyond the scope of our mission" Kakashi said as he stared at Tazuna. 

"We are genin, this is way beyond our level of training and I really think we should treat Naruto's wound as soon as possible" Sakura said softly, you can hear in her voice how frightened she was. 

"I guess Naruto's hand coul-" Suddenly Naruto plunged a kunai into his hand, extracting the poison. "Why am I so different? I worked so hard to get here and trained for day's on end. I will not back down again and let someone else rescue me. Appon this wound I make this pledge. Bridge builder, I will complete this mission and protect you with this kunai." Naruto said with his hand dripping blood at quite an exponential rate. 

"Um Naruto, that was quite a speech you gave but with you opening the wound, you might just bleed out" Yato said as he looked at Naruto like he was an Idiot. "GAH!!! No no no! I'm too young to die now!" Naruto said as he flailed his arm around like crazy. 

"*Sigh* Did one of you bring bandages" Kakashi asked as he walked over to Naruto. "Yeah here" Yato said as he came up to them, handing Kakashi the bandage. Kakashi ripped off a piece and was about to place it on when Naruto's wound suddenly glowed slightly before completely healing in mere seconds. "Well did you fix it?" Naruto asked anxiously. 

"Yeah" Kakashi said as he quickly wrapped Naruto's hand. Yato and Kakashi shared a glance, Kakashi hoping that Yato did not see that just now. 

 "Oi Naruto, now that you owe me for you know S-a-v-i-n-g your life. I was thinking you could repay me with an all you can eat at any restaurant of my choice" Yato said as he gave Naruto a closed eye smile. "Y-Yato-kun...p-please think of this" Naruto said as he knows how much Yato eats in a day and that alone is scary enough. 

"Oh and since you have to take me then you might as well take Sasuke" Yato said as Sasuke helped in this endeavor as he sent an evil smile towards Naruto. 

"Since Naruto has made his choice, I guess we will continue with the mission but this time you tell us everything" Kakashi said, sending a glare to Tazuna.