Part 122

"THIS BASTARD IS SO ANNOYING!!!" Yato shouted as he caught another one of these weird exploding clay things. Naruto looked at Yato with slight concern...or fear. "You know you shouldn't be catching those things" Naruto said. 

"Shut up Naruto or else the next exploding turd I catch, I'll throw into your face!" Yato shouted launching off towards Deidara. "It seems Hikio has done more than just simple research." Kakashi added seeing as a bolt of lightning struck Deidara, only for his body to regenerate. 

"Can you not just use that zippity zappity thing of yours to appear in front of him?" 
"I need direct eye contact and I can't take any risks with this trash having Gaara as a meat shield." 

'Like a lightning bolt isn't a risk?'  Kakashi thought but decided to just keep it to himself. "Where did that red head guy go anyway?" Yato asked catching another explosive thing "Last I saw, Karin and Sakura ran after him." Naruto said blocking an incoming explosion with a shadow clone. 

"Idiots, he's got poison in his blades. You two can take care of him right?" Yato asked, not even letting the two answer as he suddenly disappeared in a burst of lightning. 

"So there is a reason Lord Hokage sends him on solo missions" 
"Yep, sorta makes you feel weak huh Kakashi Sensei?"

-------

A far distance away from Kakashi and Naruto where Sakura and Karin the two have their hands full with dodging Sasori's attacks as the boy seemingly had an infinite amount of poisoned needles. "This is getting annoying" Karin said as a needle nearly grazed her. 

"Does this guy ever let up? Hold on I got a plan, Karin think you can distract him for a moment?" Sakura asked falling back a bit. "I can only try" The red haired girl suddenly had four massive chains erupt from her back and used them as a makeshift shield in front of her while slowly walking ever closer to Sasori. "You two are more formidable than I thought" The boy said softly as Karin instantly launched one of her chakra chains at him. 

"But you are far out of your league" Sasori quickly grabbed the incoming chain and pulled Karin towards him. The girl's focus was instantly broken as her chains disappeared while leaving her only a few feet in front of Sasori. "I should maybe show you two why you're no match" The boy said as a sudden puppet appeared and blocked Sakura's punch from behind with ease.

"This is my strongest creation. It use to be the third Kazekage." Black looking sand stared seeping out of the thing as it seemed to start controlling it. The black sand suddenly hardened and begun to shoot off in random directions leaving Sakura barely enough time to dodge. 

"You see young Uzumaki. Your power will be such a nice addition to my army." The boy went to go grab Karin. Only for his hand to be sliced off. No blood poured out making it seem like Sasori was a puppet as well. The boy slowly looked back to Karin seeing the girl standing the with a smirk. A short sword held tightly in her hands. "I didn't travel with Yato for so long without learning a thing or two about swords" 
"You'll regret doing that" 

The black sand suddenly launched straight at Karin but the girl easily dodged the fast moving projectiles. "Your forgetting about someone" Sakura shouted as she came flying towards Sasori's puppet with a chakra enhanced punch ready. Without having time to react, Sasori watched how his creation was destroyed. 

"It seems I actually have to start trying" Sasori said as the hardened black spikes slowly disintegrated into normal sand. The boy's body transformed as a couple of pipes sprouted from his hands...well hand. This created a huge flamethrower . The two girls quickly hid behind a bolder as the flaming wave barrled towards them.  "Annoying" The boy said twisting his hand around to turn the flame into an extremely strong water spray, strong enough to slice the bolder in half. With nowhere to run, Karin decided the best coarse of action is to take it head on. 

Without looking back, she ran full speed towards Sasori. "I'm done with your trick's" She shouted only to be met with another puppet in front of her...and another one...and another one. Before the two could know what's happening, they were surrounded with puppets ranging from the hundreds if not thousands. "What the hell is this?" Sakura's expression was dumb struck as the puppets surrounded them.

"Sorry but this is where it ends" Sasori said as he commanded the puppets to go towards the two. Suddenly the sky lit up in a bright blue as a huge slash traveled across it. Sasories puppets slowly started falling into pieces across the area. "298 against 2...that's not fair at all." Yato said as he suddenly appeared in front of Sasori and grabbed the boy by his neck. "I should of killed you the moment I saw you" He added as his bright blue yes shined brighter than ever. Sasori's body was set on fire as it slowly turned to dust while still in Yato's grip. 

"Piece of trash."