Part 110

"Dammit when is he here?" Yato asked loudly, looking over the village from atop the kage mountain. "Who? You haven't been this excited in years?" Dai asked watching as Yato walks up and down.

"Naruto, that idiot is said to come back to the village today and he owes me ramen" Yato said with frustration in his voice. "Ramen? Can't you just go buy your own? Also didn't you have ramen last night with your old man?" Karin asked walking up to Yato. 

"Well last night was a bust, the bastard forgot his wallet after scarfing down 13 bowls, 13 BOWLS! Guess who had to pay for it? This idiot, I hardly have enough money to buy half a bowl so now I want to cash in some I.O.U's." Yato said with clear frustration. 

Karin suddenly had her stomach grumble at the moment Yato finished. Ever since her fight with Sakura, Hikio has been running her through the ring with training. "You know this seems totally out of character for you boy" Dai said looking at Yato closely. 

Dai's gaze was quickly met with a glare. "Don't try that dumb stuff with me when I'm hungry" Yato's voice was cold and  leaked out so much malice that Dai instantly jumped back in fear. Suddenly Yato's face lighten up. His eyebrows raising. "He's here" Yato said, in a blink of an eye, Yato grabbed Karin by the collar and jumped down to the village below. 

"HAY DON'T LEAVE ME BEHIND!" Dai shouted running after Yato as best his stubby legs can let him. 

---------------

Raiu calmly sat at his desk, a mountain of paperwork next to him. "Dammit not even shadow clones will help with this" The man said softly before getting a small smile. "Well worth a shot" 

Instantly 40 clones appeared inside he room, all having a stack of papers next to them. "Alright men, we are going to war with the pape-WOAH!" Raiu quickly stopped a clone from using a jutsu on the paper. "Not that kind of war, we need to complete this paperwork in the next 5 minutes" Instantly the Raiu clones started going through all the work with papers flying everywhere. 

"Yep ill be outside" The man quickly disappeared into the hallway, glad he could get out of work and might be able to go back to the dojo. The village was calm today with not much happening anywhere. After last night, Raiu hasn't seen Yato anywhere. Heck he doesn't even know where Yato is living. 

The old apartment where he stayed with Sasuke was destroyed and the Uchiha compound is in lock down. Hikio, after many failed attempts, finally decided to stay with Raiu at his dojo. "Now that I think about it, I don't know what I'll give to have the old Yato back" Raiu said softly remembering the times where Yato called him a meatball and other times where the two would clash against each other. 

"Ah it seems I finally found you" Itachi said appearing behind Raiu just as the man exited the kage tower. "Yep, I was wondering when you would finally come to talk" Raiu said turning to face the boy. 

"You know if a shinobi sees you then he'll try to capture you instantly"
"Yes I know, that's why I came to talk to you. Do you know a place where we won't get interrupted?" 

Raiu was silent for a few minutes until finally thinking of a place. "There is a meeting room in the Kage tower where only I and the village elders go to, it's the best place" With a quick nod from Itachi, the two headed back inside, making sure not to get spotted by any of the guards. 

Soon the two entered the relatively small room which looked more like a lounge. Raiu quickly closed the door behind them, making sure to lock it. "So what did you want to discuss?" Raiu asked falling onto the couch. 

"The third Hokage..he gave me my final mission. One that is highly confidential that of which only Yato and I know of and now you will hear it to." Raiu's expression quickly turned serious as he looked at the boy. He was standing in the corner of the room wearing civilian clothing. 

"This mission was given to me before the Uchiha massacre. Knowing I will be outlawed from the village, the third Hokage gave me a mission...get as much information as I can from the group called the Akatsuki." Itachi was saying this, not willing to look his uncle in the eyes. 

"I see....tell me why did you kill the Uchiha clan in the first place?" 
"As you know the Uchiha clan planned a, kudeta. No matter what, the clan would of set their eyes on war against konoha. Donzo, he gave me the deal...kill the entire clan then he will spare Sasuke's life." Itachi said clearly struggling at the memory of those times. 

"What about Yato? If you were to kill all of them then why leave him alive?"  Raiu asked coldly staring at Itachi with his cold eyes. "The night of the attack, father had locked him inside the Uchiha catacombs. After most of the clan was killed, he escaped. A man named Tobi helped me kill the clan. I was about to get out of the area when Yato appeared, not wanting to deal with a kid, I tried to kill him as soon as possible. Unfortunately for me...Yato has a beast inside him...something that took over that night. If I didn't use the Susanoo then he might of killed me" 

Raiu was silent after that, listening and thinking over what Itachi had said. "Who is this Tobi you mentioned?" 

"He wears an orange mask with only one sharingan eye. I get an odd feeling around him and another thing...He calls himself Madara" 

Raiu's eyes widen at this. "Do you know where he is?" Raiu asked coldly while moving his gaze to his hands which for some reason were shaking. "He appears at random with no definite location. I also did some research...It looks like he attempted to kill the fourth Hokage but failed. He is also the one who created the Akatsuki in the first place" 

"Hn, so you want me to clear your name? Make like nothing happened to the clan?" Raiu quickly stood up and glared once more at Itachi who still didn't want to look him in the eyes. "No, I want you to kill me...kill me for the sins I have committed." 

A silence was between the group as Raiu slowly walked to Itachi. "Death? You think death will make me forgive your sins?" Itachi stayed silent as he felt Raiu close in on him.

Suddenly Raiu poked Itachi's forehead with two fingers. Memories of Itachi's childhood flooded in his mind. "Their are only four pure blooded Uchiha's left in this world and do you really think I will kill my nephew?" 

---------

Sorry for not updating in a while, I broke my left arm after falling off the roof ans have been stuggling to type. Thank you for all those who comment and vote, I really appreciate it. 

(If your wondering why I was on the roof: Don't questions my way of star gazing)

Link to Discord
https://discord.gg/U2yVkYe
--------------------------