Part 135

Yato carried Sasuke's unconscious body through the hallways of Orochimaru's hideout. It's strange, there aren't any other ninjas here except Kabuto and Sasuke. Orochimaru on the other hand is no where to be seen.

"Wonder how long the rest of the team will take. I don't even know if they are here." Yato said to himself while repositioning Sasuke to his other shoulder.

Suddenly dark ink like drawings appeared around the corner rushing towards Yato. The boy quickly threw a shuriken at the beasts making them explode into blodges of ink.

"Well well you got here first after all" A pale guy said walking around the corner. Yato remembered him from the debriefing back at Konoha.

"Yeah you guys took too long now get out of my newbie I'm taking this piece of human filth back to the leaf." Yato said punching Sasuke's skull just for good measure.

"I'm sorry, I can't let you do that. Sasuke Uchiha needs to die here." Sai said with a smile when suddenly Yato appeared in front of him, kunai threatening to slice his neck.

The boy's eyes once again glowed a bright blue color as it stared directly into Sai.

" I told you to not get in my way so choose now. You die here or I report you to that meatball of a Hokage and he forces you to clean the village toilets with your mouth"

Sai stayed quiet his smile still there and unmoving. "I don't like you very much" Yato said raising his hand when suddenly he saw the yellow bobbing of Naruto's hair. "Sai! It seems you found them" Naruto said slightly out of breath. "Naruto step out of the way, this pale thing has to die" Yato said with a serious look on his face. 

The kunai against Sai's neck slowly punctured the skin, bringing out a drop of blood. "Yato that's enough! Sai is our team mate" Naruto said grabbing Yato's wrist. 

"If he makes on more move that will threaten this mission then he'll be missing a head and you will have a broken arm" Yato glared before his eyes turned back to normal. The boy slowly turned around and started walking. 

"How did you get here before us anyway?" Naruto asked catching up to Yato. "No clue, I was busy with something else and...wait where is Dai?" Yato asked looking behind him as well in his...charred pants which barely covers him. "He'll probably pop up somewhere" Naruto said taking out a marker to have fun with the unconscious Sasuke. 

"I-I can't feel his chakra....don't tell me that dream was real" Yato thought as a weird feeling started to cover him. A sharp stinging pain forming on his neck. "Hay Naruto come check my neck for me?" Yato asked opening up his neck a bit for Naruto. 

"It looks like that weird curse mark thing from Sasuke is on you. Wait when were you bitten??" 
"Long ago...I thought it was gone..."