Part 71

I was born a long time ago, back during the first great shinobi war. My father, Madara Uchiha forced a high ranking Uchiha woman to be my mother. That woman is Fugaku Uchiha's grandmother. Unfortunately it did not seem that man wanted a normal family...he wanted me to continue on with his will and take over all five nations. 

I was too young back then to know what he meant but I soon learned. I was placed in constant tests where chakra from a weird white creatures were pumped into my body. Each and every day about a hundred of these creatures would die after pumping all there chakra into me.

Well that is enough back story I guess. 
--------------------------------------------------
"Raiu, It's time" Madara's cold voice said waking Raiu up. "Father, are you sure I'm ready? I don't know If I can kill someone" Raiu said timidly as he followed Madara to the cave exit. At this time Raiu was only a nine year old child who is forced to go into the second shinobi war. 

"Go and don't come back before you have at least twelve heads of ninja's that wear a leaf village symbol." Madara said as he pushed Raiu out the cave before locking the place down. 

Far into the distance was a large cloud of smoke. The boy thought it would be the best place to go. Before Raiu could get any closer to the battle, a barrage of kunai came flying his way, slicing his eye. "AAH!" Raiu screamed as intense pain traveled through his body. Steam emitted from all cuts on his body as they magically regenerated, showing no traces of ever being damaged. 

A group of ninja's came charging at Raiu the thought of killing someone was something that never crossed his mind but if he did not kill them, Madara would kill him. 

Only one jutsu was taught to Raiu. "Fire style: Fire ball jutsu!" The boy shouted as a gigantic ball of blue flames launched at the ninja's, incinerating them. 

"W-What have I done..." Raiu slowly looked down at his hands seeing they were engulfed in flames but...it did not hurt one bit. It actually gave off a comforting heat. A man came charging at Raiu from the distance but without doing a single thing, a massive pillar of blue flames shot out of the ground killing the man.  

"Am I a monster?" 

-----------------------

Link to patreon

https://www.patreon.com/user/membership?u=30415068

Link to Discord
https://discord.gg/U2yVkYe

--------------------------