Part 95

The day time soon came to be. Yato packed his bags and left Karin and her team in the cave. Seeing the town people have discovered his base, the best plan will be to get far away before someone reports to the hidden leaf village. 

"You know kid, that red head doesn't look too bad. Why didn't you steal her for yourself? You know having a girl with us might make our trip a bit better" Dai said resting on Yato's shoulder. "Are you that weak now? There is someone following and it feels like the red head's chakra" Dai quickly teddy punched Yato's face. 

"You know I don't have chakra anymore. Really why did I take your deal, Its good and all to be able to walk and talk with others but it's terrible that I can't use any chakra" Dai said sliding off Yato's shoulder and into his bag in defeat. "Well it's not my fault, do you know how hard it is too keep your chakra from going crazy?" 

"Well what do you expect? You got the chakra of a god. If it wasn't for you keeping your sharingan activated 24/7 and using your zone jutsu, your body would of exploded. You surprise me that you can hold yourself back" Dai said getting comfortable in his bag. 

"Well not always, it was hard to not kill that water dude. He is still recovering and might be recovering for a few months. Anyway why don't we meet our stalker?" Yato asked as he and Dai suddenly disappear from sight. "Dammit where did they go?" Karin asked hiding behind a tree. 

"I'm right behind you" Yato said scaring the daylight out of Karin, the girl jumped back, nearly falling on her butt. "Why are you following?" Yato asked, his face is already covered with his scarf but by looking close, she can clearly see his blue sharingan eyes. 

"My mission is to retrieve the scroll, without it th-" Suddenly a huge scroll was dropped in front of her. "Take it, I finished with the seal. Is there anything else you wanted?" Yato asked taking a step towards Karin. "You know you look kind of nice when your flustered" Yato said placing a hand on Karin's cheek. The girls face turned tomato red within seconds. "Maybe I can send this scroll to your friends and then you and I can explore the world together?" Yato slowly pulled Karin closer to him. The boy placed his forehead against her's, looking deep into her eyes. "What do you say?" 

"H-How can you be s-s-s-" Yato quickly cut Karin off by placing a kiss on her cheek. The girl's body instantly fell to the ground, a small trickle of blood coming out her nose. "There you go Dai, we got ourselves a traveling partner" Yato said picking the girl up and throwing her over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. The boy slowly bent down and placed his hand on the scroll, teleportation it back to the cave where Suigetsu and Jugo still were. 

"Alright! This bag is old maybe she will let me travel between her breasts?" Dai said crawling up onto Yato's shoulder once more. "If you try to do that then you might end up with a few stab wounds. This girl seems like she can be vicious when she wants." Yato said as he stared walking onward with the trail. 

"Where the hell did you learn that kid? I know I taught you all your jutsu's but not how to handle the lady's" 

"I have to keep myself busy somehow?" Yato said taking a small book out of his bag. "Hay where did you get that?" Dai asked crawling closer to read the book with Yato. 

"It's something called Icha Icha paradise. I got it from the town we were just at" Yato said opening up to the first page. "Wow this is some good stuff" 
-------------------------

In the outskirts of the leaf village is a rather large wooden building. "Again!" Raiu said loudly as a group of nearly 25 people slammed their swords against a stone. "Again! Your not getting a rest until you break that stone!" Raiu said before walking inside the dojo. "Take care of them Gento, I have something else to take care of" Raiu said walking past his student. "Hai sensei!" Gento said walking out to the new trainee's. 

Ever since Yato's disappearance, Raiu focused himself in his dojo and his own training. Instead of just sword training, Raiu has been teaching chakra control as well as nature releases. His dojo has become slightly famous in the land of fire. "So to what do I owe the pleasure Tsu?" Raiu asked walking into his office where Tsunade was sitting on a couch. In the corner was the two village elders who were both sitting on a chair. 

"The Fire Daimyo has decided on the next Hokage" The old lady said calmly. "Oh I see where this is going and the answer is no. Tsunade is a good Hokage so there is no reason for another" Raiu said going behind his desk. "Well technically Tsunade was a temp Hokage. When she went to her meeting with the Fire Daimyo, she accidentally threw his body guard out of the window" The old man said. 

"Hay! He deserved it, he tried to poison me!" Tsunade defended. "Tsunade it was herb tea it's suppose to be green" The old woman said. "After some consideration the Fire Daimyo decided on a younger person, someone who is even stronger than the sanin....you Raiu." 

"Well that's stupid, does it look like I want to be Hokage? I have a dojo here that needs to be maintained and now you want me to take care of a village as well." 

"The decision is on the table for you. Just remember that there is more to why you should become Hokage than what you think" 

--------------------- 
Here is a picture of Dai now in his teddy panda form.

--------------------- Here is a picture of Dai now in his teddy panda form

Link to Discord

https://discord.gg/U2yVkYe

--------------------------