Part 113

Field 21 is entirely destroyed, large craters along with burning trees was scattered over the area. "Dam it seems like I lost" A voice said from the smoke. The person was laying on the ground, exhausted while another dark figure stood over him. 

"We did it!" Karin shouted as the smoke slowly blew away. The poor girl was exhausted while laying flat on her back. Scratches an bruises covered her body after the long 6 hour fight. Yato looked at Raiu, the man was flat on his back, exhausted past his limit. Even his tough skin was sliced open at spots which let out a small trickle of blood .

"I hope you see that you're no longer stronger than me so stop treating me like a kid" Yato's voice was cold as his blue eyes stared at Raiu. "Nope sorry not gonna happen, I wasn't there when you were a kid but I'm here now and there is no getting rid of me" Raiu said with a painful laugh. 

Yato let out a grunt, he tried to stand still and keep his body stiff but for the first time in a long while, exhausted crossed him. The boy slowly fell to the ground making a loud thud. 

"You ok there Yato" Raiu asked trying to move but his body didn't allow it. "Hnn I-I'm fine I still have enough energy to kick your ass!" The boy said letting out a audible grunt. 

"HaHaHa Like hell you do, you don't even have enough energy to lift up a spoon" Raiu laughed at his own joke but suddenly a small bold of lightning struck close to his face, stopping him immediately. "Karin, where are you?" Yato asked. 

Silence was over the field with only the sound of flames from the distance. "I hear snoring, is she asleep?" Raiu asked with disbelief. 

"I think I'm gonna join her" Yato said softly as the ground started feeling like a soft mattress. 

---------

"So my mission is to kill this Uchiha? Where can I find him?" Sasuke asked coldly without any emotion as he stood at the entrance of Orochimaru's base. "Last location was in konoha village so either he's still there or in the nearby area. Lord Orochimaru said this is suppose to be a stealth mission so don't get yourself spotted." 

"Hn" Sasuke slowly turned around and walked into the dense forest, quickly disappearing from Kabuto's gaze. "Showoff" 

------

Naruto and Sakura calmly walked through the streets of konoha after winning against Kakashi. Their task was way easier than Yato and Karin's seeing they only needed to get the bells from Kakashi. "So who is that Karin girl?" Naruto asked wondering how she is an Uzumaki. 

"She came with Yato when he got back to the village. That was a hectic thing seeing the whole village thought they were rough ninja's trying to invade...You know she is actually an Uzumaki, full blooded" Sakura said seeing the confused face on Naruto. 

"But she has red hair, she has to be half breed. I also though there weren't any Uzumaki's left in the world?" 

"Well its a huge world so there might be even more out there. Anyway I wonder how they are doing. Lord Hokage is strong, he owns a dojo a bit out of the Konoha border where many people are studying." 

"A DOJO!?!? I didn't pick Raiu as a teacher type?" 

"Well he did only train people in kenjutsu but now he is basically teaching everything there is to being a ninja. Some chunin are actually ordered to study there for a month as a new rule. Man that was difficult, lord Hokage didn't hold back on training" Sakura said with a slight sweat drop. 

"Wait you trained there? But aren't you still a genin?" 

"Nope, everyone of us are chunin well except for Nedji and Shikamaru, their both Jonin"

"WHAT!!!" 

---------------------------Link to Discord
https://discord.gg/U2yVkYe
--------------------------