Part 53

---2 months ago---

The wind howled through the tree's causing this eerie sound but this is something common for the land of sound. Raiu was kneeling next to a tree, his fingers tracing freshly made cuts. Deep into the forest, the sound of footsteps echoed. 

"I'm hot on his trail...you won't be able to run forever" Raiu said as he slowly pulled out his sword. The shiny metal shined like a star, reflecting the clear moonlight.

"Lightning style: Redux" Raiu said softly as his body suddenly disappeared. A small spark was the only thing that was left in his place.

Going further into the forest, was the man by the legendary name Orochimaru. The man was one of the Sanin. Some thought that he was long dead but here he is, alive and well.

His assistant, a boy by the name Kabuto was walking with him though the forest, following a small man made trail.

"So have you tracked down the boy yet?" Orochimaru asked in a calm tone. The man was staring at the sky with his mind drifting to the endless power which he can obtain.

"Yes I have my lord. The boy named Yato Uchiha has now been registered in a ninja squad. Squad 7 to be exact. His jonin teacher is Kakashi Hatake." Kabuto said, holding a clipboard in his hand. 

"Hm, an what ranking is he based on his skill level alone?" 

"At least a low level anbu but I won't place him there per-say since he has the knowledge and skill of a chunin. It is his overwhelming strength that makes him a real threat" Kabuto said, thinking how a fight between them will turn out. 

The two suddenly felt a strong gust of wind when out of nowhere, a man cloaked in darkness appeared. The man held a sword out to Orochimaru, near millimeters away from his neck. "Gah!" Kabuto sounded as he fell back from the sudden strong wind. "My lord!? Who is this?" Kabuto asked as he quickly got a kunai into his hand. 

The moonlight slowly lit up the man's face. Revealing to Orochimaru the brightly shining sharingan eyes of the ninja Raiu Uchiha. In his mouth he had a burning cigarette with his eyes staring deep into Orochimaru. 

"Well well well if it isn't Raiu. What a pleasure to meet a man such as yourself" Orochimaru said. His eyes did not even drift off Raiu's sharingan. 

"I need you to tell me where to find the organization by the name Akatsuki. You were part of that organization." Raiu said, the smoke of his cigarette slowly drifted in the wind. "Oh is that all you need? How about we go inside my base and 'chat'?" 

Raiu quickly turned his blade to the side, moving his blade slightly closer. "Information..now" he said when the blade suddenly glowed a bright blue, getting enhanced with lightning chakra. 

"I don't have anything. The Akatsuki continuously moves bases and never stays in one place. So I'm not the man for your information." Orochimaru said with a small smirk. 

"Now that we are done here, how about you answer me something?" Orochimaru said with a creepy smile forming on his face. Raiu raised his eyebrow at this. The man was slightly pissed, his search for Orochimaru took over a month and now it was all for nothing. Even his sharingan could see Orochimaru did not know any useful information. 

"You won't mind if we have the same eye's right?" 

Raiu was confused at this question. No one can have the same eyes. "You see, this boy by the name Yato...the son of Hyuga Hikio." Orochimaru said with his smile turning into a laugh. 

Raiu's expression quickly changed after that, his cigarette fell out his mouth, falling into a small puddle. Raiu has been on a full on mission for over twelve years. The last time he heard Hikio's name spoken was when he talked to Minato. Yato was the name they decided to call there child if it was a boy. 

"Oh I see I got a reaction out of that" Orochimaru said mischievously. "Stay away from him" Raiu said as he moved so sudden that he shocked Kabuto even more. Raiu gripped Orochimaru by his collar, pushing down the urge to strangle the man. In the back of his mind, the words kept repeating "Don't kill him, me might still be useful" 

 Orochimaru quickly turned into a huge group of snakes as he reappeared behind Raiu. "I don't know if I can do that...you see, those sharingan of yours are powerful but combined with the Hyuga blood of Hikio... there is nearly nothing that those eyes can achieve." Orochimaru said as he stared at Raiu. 

Rain slowly came down until it turned into a full on storm. "Maybe I'll keep him for myself. You know, raise him to be powerful and then break him piece by piec-" Suddenly Raiu launched backward without warning. 

His fist came in like a meteorite as he punched Orochimaru square in the face. The punch forced the clouds to split by it's wind pressure alone. 

Orochimaru was sent flying through the tree's before getting plunged into a nearby mountain. Kabuto slowly looked at Raiu after the wind finally stopped. His expression was dark and a massive aura shrouded him in a bright red light. 

Raiu slowly cracked his neck before saying "You just crossed the line there" 

----------------------------------

Hi my wonderful readers. First off I would like to thank you all, this book's rankings ave sky rocketed into a beast and it is all thanks to you all. 

On another note I would like to say sorry for not updating as per usual

On another note I would like to say sorry for not updating as per usual. My cousin thought she could get her hated out on me by smasing my laptop with a hammer. So unfortunatly I am doing this all by my phone. 

There will only be one chapter per day until I get my laptop back. Sorry for this inconvenience. 

ps: Have any of you have such a bad hair day that your hair looks like you placed your finger in a power socket?

Link to patreon

https://www.patreon.com/user/membership?u=30415068

Link to Discord
https://discord.gg/U2yVkYe

--------------------------