Part 143

"So you are telling me that a mind can be breached so easily?" Yato said in disbelief as he looked back at the tied up bandit he's foaming from the mouth while also having a horrified look on his face.

"Well it's not that easy, you just make it look easy." Ino said with slight annoyance. "Well how can I thank you for shedding light onto this?" Yato asked turning towards the girl. The two have spent two full day's with each other just to get this jutsu right. "Well you re-" Before Ino could say anything a fat boy ran onto the field shouting her name. "Ino come quick it's sensei!" The boy yelled. Yato is slightly surprised someone of that size can move so fast.

"Where is he, what's going on?" Ino asked forgetting her prior discussion with Yato. "Asuma sensei has started battling an akatsuki member. No time to explain." The boy yelled running back to where another boy waited at the entrance of the training field.

Yato stood still watching this spectical while thinking about which akatsuki member would be brave enough to attack openly close to the leaf village.

"It's their team, better not get involved. I have enough problems with the land of waves as is."

----

"So Karin, you know where Yato has been right?" Sakura asked, sweat dripping off her forehead. "Nope no clue. That bastard can go and eat shit for all I care." Karin had a harsh tone as she went to punch the boulder in front of her again. "Yes I know there was a black mist in the kitchen and the food is usually overly salty but he doesn't need to bale out on dinner."

"Enough talking and more punching." Hikio said from atop a makeshift thrown made out of wooden logs and rock shrapnel. "Not to offend you mam but what will we achive by punching rocks?" Sakura asked with slight sarcasm. If she was allowed to use chakra then the rocks would of been dust by now.

"Watch carefully" Hikio said as she stood up and walked towards a slightly larger boulder. She sent a punch towards the boulder forcing the thing to shatter but not into different pieces no. Each piece of broken rock is in the perfect size cubes, none of of place. "This training is to teach you control. You both are the weakest in this team. If you were to go against say Naruto's clone then you'll lose in a heartbeat. That whore Tsunade can't teach you anything besides healing which is useless in real battle. Real warriors hold honour in their scars."

The two girls looked frighten towards Hikio, her domineering personality together with enough power to be as strong or stronger as a Hokage is simply scary.

"When I'm done with you two, you'll have the power to split the heavens...or slice a rock with your hand. Depends on how hard you train. NOW SHUT UP AND PUNCH THAT BLOODY ROCK!"

"Faster....Faster!!....FASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

-----