Part 38

The leaf village soon got filled with many ninja's from various villages. The villagers have gotten restless because of this. Team 7 waited for Kakashi on a bridge that was sort of on the outskirts of the village. 

"How long is he going to take?" Naruto asked, completely deflated of all emotion except the will to live. Suddenly a poof of smoke happened as Kakashi appeared in front of the team. "Sorry that I'm late, I had to help an old woman go across the street" Kakashi said as he sheepishly rubbed the back of his head. 

"So she took over three hours to cross the street?" Sakura asked. "Yes now anyway, there is no mission today. Here" Kakashi said handing each of the team a paper. 

"This is for joining the Chunin exams. I think you all are ready" Kakashi said giving the team a closed eye smile. Yato and Sasuke shared a look, excitement laced there faces. "Finally ill be able to show everyone that im the best!" Naruto said, life seemed to give him a quick jump-start. 

"But there is something with this, each and everyone of you have to agree to this...." Kakashi said, giving Sakura a side glance. 

"And Yato, I'm sorry to tell you this but the limit is 3 person team with no acceptations. So the Hokage has decided to place you on your own" Kakashi said, he too did not agree to the Hokage's plan. 

"On my own......sounds fun" Yato said with a large smile on his face. "You know it will be dangerous, are you sure you want to take part in this exam?"  Kakashi asked in a serious tone. 

Kakashi's mind: Lord Danzo has a hand in why Yato is on his own...I can't tell him directly

"Yes this is the time to see how strong we are compared to other genin" 

"Fine, if you agree to the terms which are on that paper and have filled it out, go to the academy tomorrow. The first part of the chunin exams will take place there at around 8 am" Kakashi said before disappearing. 

--------------------------

Link to patreon
https://www.patreon.com/user/membership?u=30415068

Link to Discord
https://discord.gg/U2yVkYe

--------------------------