Part 64

"Can you place me down, or are you going to carry me like this to where ever we're going?" Yato was slightly annoyed with being carried but this is more interesting than being at home. "If I place you down then you might just take off and then ill have to search for you again and we are going on a mission with my old sensei" Raiu said calmly, his mind slightly excited. This is the first time he has had such a wonderful day since he was a child.  

"Well your correct about taking off suddenly, who wants to be with a guy like you?" Yato said as he relaxed his muscles so he could maybe slip out. "I know what you mean. Do you know think i want to be with a bratty child like you who disrespects his elders?" Raiu said back. 

"Oh yeah, I never thanked you for this" Yato said remembering something. "For what?" 

"Redux!" Yato suddenly said when his body suddenly disappeared out of Raiu's arm. The boy quickly reappeared on top of a roof top. "Why were you born with a sharingan and not a byakugan...it would not be so annoying." Raiu said softly to himself when he used the same jutsu to appear behind Yato. 

"I think I can walk on my own, I don't need a walking meatball to carry me" Yato said as he playfully jumped down onto the street. 

Raiu quickly went to grab the boy, something was telling him not to trust Yato to walk on his own. "Hay watch it!" Yato shouted as he jumped over Raiu before he could do anything. 

"First off If i'm a meatball then your a tooth pick. Second, I need to use your as a weight, I'm getting out of shape" Raiu said as he launched to grab Yato but the boy narrowly dodged him. "Toothpick!?!? Ok catch this toothpick if you can Mr Meatball" Yato said as he suddenly ran in the direction they were heading. 

The sound of wooden structures getting thrown over and dust clouds poofing up traveled across the entirety of Konoha. 

"Dam this old bastard is persistent" Yato said to himself as over the hill he could see a sort of fat old guy standing next to Naruto. The two were waiting at the gate for someone. "REDUX!" Raiu shouted as he caught Yato midair. "No fair! Why did you use jutsu's?" Yato said as he tried getting out of Raiu's grasps if only for a breath of air. 

"Nope, play time is over." Raiu said as he walked up to the old white haired fat man. 

"So you really carried him out here?" Jiraiya said with slight amusement. 

"Hay what are you doing to Yato!" Naruto shouted as he rushed to help Yato get free. Raiu simply flicked the boy a few feet away. 

"So he is your student?" Raiu asked, struggling slightly to keep his grasps on Yato. 

"yeah, but ill tell you about him along the way, lets get going" Jiraiya said as he started walked with Raiu next to him. On his way out, Jiraiya grabbed Naruto's unconscious boy out of the pile of woods to drag him along with them. 

-----------------------

All right i have been getting some privet messages on if i can illustrate what i mean by if Dai's chakra gets pumped into Yato and his serpent like pupil gets combined with his sharingan so i did it. please don't look too closely this is the best i could do with a mouse and did a roughly. Sorry if it is not really detailed. 

-----------------------

Link to patreon

https://www.patreon.com/user/membership?u=30415068

Link to Discord
https://discord.gg/U2yVkYe

--------------------------