Part 79

"You see the thing is with Dai... he is the spirit of someone from the past. Her name was Kaguya Otsutsuki. Her entire being has been separated into three different parts. Her body was sealed inside the moon, the ten tails that was inside her was separated into nine beasts and her soul the most powerful and most deadly was sealed inside of Dai." 

"Why was this woman so dangerous?" 
"She is what the history books call, the mother of all Chakra. Dai's original form is a panda but when he goes all out then he takes a darker more sinister form of his holder" Suddenly out of nowhere came Dai, his blade aimed directly for Raiu. 

"You don't know a thing!" Dai yelled slashing his blade down. In a split second Raiu took Yato's blade and blocked the attack. The two powerful forces were left in a clash. "Oh really now...Then tell me why are you trying to break free from your seal. You know as good as I, you will be hunted down and many nations who would want to use you as a weapon." 

"SHUT UP!" Dai yelled, his energy spiking higher than before. The boy quickly sent a kick towards Raiu, catching him off guard. Raiu went flying off in one direction while Dai simply planted his sword into the ground before leaning down to Yato. "There is more about this world you still don't know boy. Your father is an idiot ever since I knew him. He was the one that was my first wielder after all. You see Kaguya's power was sealed inside the ten tails. I in fact am not her spirit but I am the spirit of someone else. Why would I want to be related to a weakling like Kaguya?" At that moment Raiu launched back into the fight. 

"Ok hold on you two, are you two only fighting because of something from the past?" Yato asked slapping both of them across there heads. "Ow! What do you think boy! This man is the dumbest most useless human in the world. He does not know when to use my power and then when he nearly does die then he will ask for my help!" 

"Oh why would I want to ask help from a fat ass like you. The amount of times you have tried to escape from your seal is so many that I have stopped counting. You have already tried to escape from Yato so why can you be trusted."

The area around the two was overflowing with malice. A normal person would suffocate by just being close to them. "Stop you two or else i'll rip both of your heads off" Yato shouted stopping the two from there next attack. 

"Get out of here meatball, Dai is no longer inside of you so you don't matter right now" With one swipe of his hand Yato kicked Raiu out of his mindscape. "And you, I came here so you will stop trying to break free from your seal. Do that then I'll give you a gift" 
"A gift?" 

"It will take time but your both so annoying that I can't stand it, Raiu might not like you one bit but I won't forget that your the reason I have survived up until now. If it wasn't you for taking over my body a few times as well as heal huge wounds, I might of well just be dead."

"Fine kid I'll stop trying to break free for three years. Only because I like you, now get out of here, I wanna sleep" Dai said as turned back into his huge panda form before flopping on the ground. 

"At least now they can finally shut up" Yato said as he slowly drifted out of his mindscape. 

---------------------------

Link to Discord
https://discord.gg/U2yVkYe

--------------------------