Part 84

After a few more day's, the group finally arrived at Konoha. Like Raiu stated a few day's ago, he needed to go on another mission as soon as they got to Konoha. Jiraiya and Tsunade headed straight to the Hokage tower while Naruto rushed to Ichiraku. 

"I guess I gotta go home...before the villagers see me" Yato said to himself taking the rooftop route to his apartment. He has been constantly thinking of what Kabuto was talking about and how he was going to get through to Sasuke. 

"Now where the hell do we keep that spare key?" Yato asked looking around the apartment door. Just as the boy bent down to look under the potted cactus, the door open but instead of a warm welcome, Yato was met with a strong punch to the gut. The punch sent Yato over the railing behind him. 

"W-What the hell Sasuke!" Yato yelled as he found himself caught by a tree branch. "You got some explaining to do" Sasuke said coldly. "Oh no...it's that face. You know I don't like that face" Yato said seeing Sasuke's pissed off expression. 

"First thing's first, where were you for the last month?" Sasuke asked as he calmly leaned against the railing. "I have been on a trip with a man that called himself my father" 
"I know that already...how about this. Tell me why you haven't told me about you finding your father?" Sasuke asked throwing a kunai a few cm above Yato's head. 

"I didn't know how to tell you...and I heard even more news that might make you hate me even more now" Yato said when Sasuke suddenly threw a kunai straight to Yato's face. Instead of dodging or anything Yato allowed the blade to strike his forehead, breaking the metal knife into pieces. "Cheater" Sasuke muttered, walking into the apartment. 

"This might take a while" Yato said with a sigh, grabbing the branch behind him to unhook himself from the tree's grasps. 

-------------------------

"So Tsunade, about what you told Yato. How much will you tell him?" Jiraiya asked as the two walked down to a small pub  after their discussion with the council. "Well he is my grandson so it's only fair I tell him everything" 

"You mean even her immortality?" Jiraya said out loud but quickly realized what he said. "Yes even that. Hikio had the unique ability to heal her wounds in mere milliseconds her healing ability was even greater than my own thanks to her byakugan. Like honestly their like freaking microscopes. That's why I was so shocked to hear that she had died...I wonder if she is really dead or not.. If she is then what in the would could of killed her?" 

"I don't really know. It is never stated how she died but the real question is, do you think Yato will have her ability's?" 
"I don't know about those byakugan seeing he has mostly only used a sharingan. Maybe if he unlocks his mangekyou but otherwise not. Her healing on the other hand... that's a whole other ball game. If only Raiu will let me train the boy for a week, I could train him in his mother's immortal healing." 

"Think about it like this Tsunade on-" Before Jiraiya could say another word, the sound of a crash came from the distance. Both Jiraiya and Tsunade saw how a projectile flew from the crash over towards them, landing only a few feet away from him. "Oh so we are going to play with jutsu's now?" Yato asked, emerging from the landing. The boy's clothes were slightly burnt and a small fire was still on his sleeve. "Lets plat then" Yato said with a huge smirk as he launched back from where he came. 

"Should we?" 
"No...just no..." 

 ---------------------------

Link to Discord
https://discord.gg/U2yVkYe

--------------------------