Part 136

Naruto and Yato slowly walked through the hidden base with Sai following close behind. "How long did it take you to get here?" Yato asked moving Sasuke over to his other shoulder. "Well we had to trace down Orochimaru first at this weird bridge place then he started talking and then...i lost consciousness." 

"Yep that helps me a lot. Lemme guess, that fox took over" Yato said with a slight glance over to Naruto. "Captain Yamato said something along those lines, how did you know?" 

"Your seal, it's weakened. Better be careful I don't trust that thing at all." Yato said thinking of what could happen if Naruto's seal breaks. 

Naruto let out a fearful chukkle as they continued to walk.

Suddenly the pain in Yato's neck got worse forcing him to drop onto the ground.

"OH look what I've caught" A voice said from around the corner. "It seems there is still a trace of my mark on you" Orochimaru said coming towards the two boys while Sai is nowhere to be found.

"Let Yato go" Naruto demanded seeing the boy vrive in agony. Orochimaru didn't even acknowledge Naruto as he calmly walked pass the boy, his presence sending chills down Naruto's spine.

He slowly bent down and pulled Yato's hair up so he could see his face. "Such a strong Shinobi brought down with such a simple se-" Orochimaru suddenly found himself getting launched into the opposite wall with a rasengan. "Touch Yato again and I'll break your arm, belive it!"

Naruto's eyes changed into a bright red as the essence of the nine tails slowly leaked out of him.

"My my maybe I've underestimated you." Orochimaru said when suddenly an explosion went off stopping the man from making a move.

The tunnel filled with dust as the light from outside flooded in. "So you have finally woken up" Orochimaru said seeing Sasuke standing outside looking down at the destroyed tunnel.

"Hn" Sasuke slowly rubbed the side of his head feeling as if a boulder slammed into him.

"The hidden sand Shinobi will be coming soon so I guess it's time to go" Orochimaru said seeing Naruto trapped under some rubble, his 9 tails chakra gone.

Orochimaru decided to take this chance and move towards Yato unfortunately as soon as his fingers touched the boy, a large puff of smoke erupted leaving only a log in the place Yato was. "Wait that was a clone!" Sasuke said softly wondering if the clone was the one who knocked him out.

"Lightning style: Redux!" the voice sounded as a large sonic boom came from within the tunnel.

A bright blue trail of lightning shot out slamming straight into Orochimaru forcing the man into the wall.

The light slowly died down revealing a boy with ice white hair his clothes charred and his feet creating scorch marks on the ground.

"You're more ugly than I remember"