Part 30

Yato and most of team seven were walking to the bridge. The only member not here was Naruto. The boy over slept and Kakashi thought it was a good idea to just let him sleep. 

"So how many day's before your bridge is done?" Sakura asked as she playfully walked backwards so she can look at Tazuna. "It should only be around a week or so then it should be do- hold on WHERE THE HELL ARE MY WORKERS!"

All of Tazuna's workers were scattered across the bridge, knocked out. "Protect Tazuna now" Kakashi said in a serious tone. A sinister feeling flooded the area. 

Suddenly, Zabuza landed in front of the team with another ninja next to him. "Sorry I kept you waiting Kakashi. I see you still got those brats with you. That one is still trembling" Zabuza said with a smirk on his face. 

Yato looked over at Sasuke, seeing his kunai shaking in his hands. Suddenly a thick mist covered the group. 

Six Zabuza clones then appeared, ready to take them down. "I'm trembling with excitement" With Kakashi's go ahead, Sasuke instantly destroyed all the clones. 

"Oh my you could see they were water clones huh? The brat is improving" Zabuza said as he stepped close enough for the group to see him. Next to him was the so called 'hunter nin' 

"Looks like you got a rival Haku" Zabuza said as he looked over to the hunter nin next to him. "So it seems" The person said emotionless. 

"well you are talking about the smartest and one of the best young fighters of the leaf. Sakura there is the smartest kunoichi from her generation. Yato..well he is the powerhouse of our group but the most unpredictable of them all is the knuckle head ninja of the leaf, Naruto Uzumaki" Kakashi said with a smirk under his mask.

"Well that's very cute but now, how about we have some fun" Zabuza said as he suddenly appeared in front of Kakashi, the two clashed blades with a tension sparking between them. Sasuke was immediately drawn over to fight Haku as the two's speeds were seemingly matched. 

"Really ? Why can't I have any fun, now I have to stand here and protect this oaf" Yato said, pouting a bit as he played with a stick on the floor. "Hay Sakura you got this right?" Yato said with a smirk forming on his face. "I mean it would b-be easy-"

"I'm counting on your Sakura-chan" Yato said and immediately the girl's face turned as red as a tomato. "Y-Y-Yes I-I-I have this Yato-senpai." The girl said, stumbling over her words. 

"Great" Yato said as he crouched down to the ground, placing one hand onto the bridge. "it's just like the tree....just bigger.....much bigger" Yato said to himself as he tried concentrating past the sounds of kunai.

He was pouring as much chakra into the bridge as he could. "Got you" Yato muttered as he fused Zabuza's foot to the bridge. 

"Huh, what the hell!" Zabuza shouted as he tried to move his foot but was unable to. "This is what I have been developing since childhood. It's a type of jutsu called, Zone manipulation." Yato said with a smirk on his face. 

--------------------------

Link to patreon
https://www.patreon.com/user/membership?u=30415068

Link to Discord
https://discord.gg/U2yVkYe

--------------------------