Part 138

Sasuke had a look of pure enjoyment on his face, this is the first time in years since he could go all out. Thanks to Yato's cells, his strength is overwhelming. The boy launched at Yato, his fist enhanced with lightning. 

Yato quickly threw up a handful of dust forcing Sasuke to miss his attack. "Playing dirty, you're getting desperate" Sasuke said his smile growing wider. "Finally i'm even with him...No I'm more powerful!"

"Not desperate. This is pity, you can't even see what's happening" Yato said looking down at Sasuke. Suddenly the boy felt intense pain throughout his body even more so in the hand he condensed lightning in. "My cells might be compatible with you but Dai's chakra fused with mine. Dai didn't accept you as his Jinchuriki." Sasuke's hand slowly bled with cracks covering his arm. "Maybe if you chose the right path, we could of been evenly matched" Yato said walking towards Sasuke about to knock him out when suddenly. 

"Water style: Great waterfall!" The area instantly flooded with water forcing rubble to slam against Yato. The moment was quick as the boy used a fire ball to turn the flood of water into steam. Looking around he noticed Sasuke was gone as well as Orochimaru. 

"Dam Kabuto, I should of killed him when I had the chance" Yato said walking over to the knocked out Naruto. The boy knelt down and looked closely at him until a loud slap slammed his face. "Wake up idiot" Yato said slapping Naruto again but to no avail. 

"Hay is that Yato?" Sakura asked loudly from within Orochimaru's base. "Yeah get over here, Naruto is too fat for me to carry him alone" Yato shouted back seeing the bright pink hair getting closer. 

"Where is Karin?" Yato asked as soon as Sakura got out of the base but the girl was frozen still as her eyes locked onto Yato. 

His scars are all gone along with all traces of any seals. His slightly pale skin contrasted with his white and black hair along with his charred pants which was the only thing covering him. "Sakura, where's Karin?" Yato asked stepping closer to the girl but her gaze just danced around Yato's body. 

"over here!" Karin shouted from the tunnel but just as she saw Yato, she froze as well. Biting her lower lip as her thoughts went somewhere else. 

"Not you too." Yato said with an unimpressed look at the two girls started giggling and whispering to each other while staring. 

Suddenly Yato was met with a backhand as Captain Yamato came from behind. "You idiot, you ruined the mission by going off on your own. Next time wait for us." Yamato said with a scowl as he threw Naruto's jacket towards Yato. 

The boy quickly covered himself up to the slight disappointment to Karin and Sakura. 

"Honestly you wouldn't of been able to do anything, Sasuke has somehow gotten my cells and doesn't know how to use it. He's basically a walking time bomb." 

"How bad is it to have your cells really?" Yamato asked pulling Yato away from the group. "It means he has some sort of control over lightning, not on my level but he has as well as a large boost of his chakra limits. His body can't handle that large of chakra reserves and he'll surely explode. If that happens in say the land of fire then you can say bye bye to the entire continent."

Yamato was quiet for a second. "We'll have to bring him up to a SSS rank ninja and a do not engage. This has complicated things. Lets start heading back to the leaf to report to the Hokage. He'll need to hear about this."