Part 86

"Lord Hokage, your presence is requested at the hospital" A young nurse said, out of breath as she tumbled into Tsunade's office. "What now?  Can you see all this bloody paperwork the third Hokage left behind?" 
"Sorry lady Hokage but a doctor sent me here since it is concerning Yato Uchiha. He was brought into the hospital a few minutes ago having a large gaping wound through his chest along with a cracked scull." 

Tsunade's eyes widen a bit as she heard this, her pen quickly dropped out of her hand as she rushed out of the office. "If that boy dies then Ryuu won't ever forgive me. Hell why did he endanger his life....who could do that to him in the first place?" Tsunade asked herself. 

In mere minutes Tsunade arrived at the Hospital, immediately going to the front desk. "Quick where is Yato Uchiha being treated?" Tsunade asked impatient. "He is being operated in room 562 on floor 3" 

Suddenly a large explosion went off inside the hospital. The lights seemed to be flickering before exploding on there own bringing the hospital into darkness. 

High into the third floor, a wave of lighting traveled out of the operation room. The nurses barely had time to escape before an explosion happened. "What the hell is happening here?" Tsunade asked running over to the room. 

In front of the operation room stood an old looking doctor smoking a cigarette. "It's him again, I thought the boy was dead" The doctor said calmly, not giving a reaction to the lighting. "What are you talking about? What happened in there?" 

"Well you see Miss Hokage, years ago a strange boy was sent to my operation room with a large wooden spike stuck straight through his chest...that boy healed the wound nearly instantly. Today is the first time in years that he finally has shown again. 

"Enough with your nonsense,  and why the hell are you smoking in a hospital, your a doctor for crying out loud" Tsunade shouted slapping the cigarette out of the man's hand before stomping it dead. 

"As soon as Yato was pushed into the operation room, a dark blue aura shrouded his body. He was found at training field 23 after being attacked by someone. A young girl was found next to him but she had no noticeable injury. Anyway back to Yato here, my plan was to try and seal up the gaping hole in his heat but as soon as I touched the wound the entire place lighted up in the lightning you see now." 

"Well what are you waiting for, get some Yamanaka clan members to see if they have a way to calm his mind." 
"It's no use...you know about it right mam?  The beast sealed inside this boy...I think it's trying to heal him...If we try and interfere now, we risk the boy's life" 
---------------------------------------

"So why the hell are you so depressed kid?" Dai asked standing a ways away from Yato. The young boy was laying in the watery liquid staring up at the sky...well imaginary sky. "Hay I'm talking to you" Dai said taking the dark version of Yato's form which he used a few day's ago. 

The best slowly walked to Yato, poking the boy's forehead but no reaction came, not even a slight glint in his eyes. "Man you got messed up. You know how easy it will be to take your body over fully right now?...Very easy but because of our deal I won't do it...Oh I should properly let you know you should take a shower more often, I can smell you from in here you know....OH for fuck sake give me some sort of reaction!" 

A few seconds go by of Dai playing with Yato's arm, moving it around and slapping him allover. "Stop hitting yourself, stop hitting yourself, stop hitting yourself, stop hitting yourself, stop hitting yourself, stop hitting yourself, STOP HITTING YOURSELF!!!" Dai's eyes slowly traveled over the boy until an idea finally came into mind. Slowly clenching his fist, Dai went and stood at Yato's legs. "Are you going to say anything?" After a few moments of silence Dai took it as a no.

Instantly the beast brought down a full powered punch towards Yato's privates but instead of hearing a crunch sound, his fist felt like it struck a metal wall. "What the hell, are your balls made of steel!?!" 

A few more minutes go by where Dai is staring at Yato, thinking of a way to get the kid to move again because at this moment it seems like he is lifeless. 

"...I need to kill them don't I ? They hurt you...the first person to really care about me...they hurt you...I need to make him pay." 

-----------------------

The lightning streaming out of the operation room finally died down. Tsunade instantly rushed in but what she saw was shocking. Yato was standing up onto his feet. But instead of his black onyx eyes, it was glowing a pure blue color...there was no white at all only the pure bright color. "Yato go sit down, your still too weak to move" Tsunade said walking closer to the boy. 

Yato slowly clenched his fist and the released it multiple times. "The takeover is not perfect but it will last for at least two hours...that's as long as I need" Yato said but it wasn't Yato's voice. It was deeper and sounded like an old smokers voice. 

"Who are you?" Tsunade asked realizing it wasn't Yato any more. "That's none of your concern right now. I presume you have sent out a team to go track down Sasuke Uchiha?" 

"Yes, it is a team of genin though seeing all our Jonin and Chunin ninja's are all out on missions" Tsunade said. "Good, don't worry, I'm not taking Yato over...I only need to help the kid" 
When Yato said this, Tsunade slowly looked at his chest seeing a large scar stretch from his abdomen all the way up to his shoulder. 

"The method I took to heal Yato was not perfect so he will have this scar but he'll have his life at least" Yato said before he suddenly rushed at one of the broken window's, jumping through it. 

The stormy sky quickly let loose a huge thunderclap as a bolt of lightning struck Yato's body. The boy instantly disappeared mid air, not a trace left. 

"So is that the beast what dwells inside the boy?" The old doctor asks as he finally enters the scorched operation room. "You better keep this confidential but yes it seems the beast is helping Yato somehow...I wonder if he's going to go and try to get Sasuke Uchiha back...or is there a bigger goal?" 

---------------------------

Link to Discord
https://discord.gg/U2yVkYe

--------------------------