Part 139

Team seven made their way back to the leaf village as quickly as possible. The trip was mostly in silence with Karin and Sakura softly whispering to each other every few seconds and Naruto waking up about half way into the journey.

"You'll also need to explain about what happened to you, that intense killing aura around you is gone along with your body changing." Yamato said once the hidden leaf village came into view. "All will be explained" Yato said with slight arrogance, still upset about the slap he received from Yamato. 

"So since we are here, can I have my shirt back? It's freezing" Naruto said holding his arms close together to cover his bare chest. "it's not my fault you didn't wear a shirt underneath and anyway I can't do that or else Karin and Sakura will become useless." Yato said sending a slight icy glare to the two girls who acted like they did nothing wrong. 

"Fine but you better bring it back tomorrow, I don't have any other jackets" Naruto said giving in a bit as he drifted off the team to go home. 

"Since you were the person who took action first, you'll have to come to the hokage's office to report. Karin and Sakura you two are released from duty." A small giggle went between the girls. Ever since they defeated (suppressed) Sasori together, they became closer spending nearly every moment together. Well except the times Karin follows Yato around. 

"Fine but the mission might not be the first thing on the agenda so will you mind waiting outside?" Yato asked but not letting Yamato answer before he suddenly bursted off to another direction. 

Arriving at the Hokage tower a weird feeling crossed Yato. "Where is Raiu's energy so low?" The boy quickly ran up the stairs, stopping in front of the Hokage's door. "Yes, I'll tell you exactly where Yato is. In exchange I'll be taking one of your legendary eyes" A voice said from beyond the door. 

"Your a bastard you know, you're from the leaf village but don't have pride" Hikio said from within the room. Yato could feel the malice coming off her in waves. "Fine if this is all that you desire then I'll give you one eye but in turn all information you have on Yato's location will immediately be granted to me." Raiu said his voice strong yet cold. 

Before anything could happen, Yato instantly slammed through the wall. The boy's surprise attack was shocking to say the least seeing as many ray's of lightning struck off him as the dust slowly settled. 

"Dammed brat! you dare return" Danzo said aloud. "Your the man who sent for that weird art  freak to come kill me." Yato said coldly walking towards Danzo. "How did you survive, Sai is one of my top students someone of your caliber can not kill a chunin rank ninja." 

Instantly the tension was broken as Danzo went flying out the window but not by the hands of Yato, no a furious blond haired woman who's buyakugan activation forced the entire building to shake. "GET THE HELL OUT OF MY SIGHT YOU TRASH!" Hikio shouted outside of the window. 

"AND YOU WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU WHY CAN'T I SENSE YOUR CHAKRA!" Hikio said stomping towards Yato who immediately fell under Hikio's intense aura as well as a feeling that mothers are to be respected. 

"I went after the leader of the akatsuki in order to settle all of meatball's remaining troubles" Yato said diverting the gaze form him to Raiu. "YOU! YOU'RE FORCING YOUR SON TO CLEAN UP YOUR MESS!?!" Unfortunately Raiu couldn't get a single word in before he was gripped by the neck and thrown threw a wall.