Part 81

"Where the hell did you come from?!" Tsunade shouted slapping Raiu across the face. "I-I have been here for a week already" Raiu said rubbing his face. "Are you so embarrassed to even come say hello to your own mother!? I haven't seen you for thirteen years and now you just pop out of nowhere like a cool dude?!? I thought you were dead you bastard" Suddenly Raiu was punched through a wall. 

"Wow that's gotta hurt even for a walking meatball" Yato said standing next to Naruto. 
Tsunade sent a glare to Yato, it was so scary that both boy's backed off a bit. "H-Hay Naruto h-h-how about we go get some sushi" Yato said with a slight sweat drop. 

"Y-Yeah, good idea" Naruto said, slowly backing up. "Hold on Yato you can't just disappear" Raiu said, slowly climbing out of the rubble. "He is my son" Raiu said pointing over to Yato. The boy gave Raiu a glare. "Why the hell are you dragging me into this?" Yato asked. "Your the one that kicked me out of your mindscape, this is your punisme-" Instantly Raiu was flung across the street into another building. "You dare to bring your son into this. Take your punishment like a man!!!" Tsunade yelled, disappearing from both Naruto and Yato's sight. "If I were you two, I'd get out of here before you get pulled into this mess" Jiraiya said from atop the roof. 

"Not gonna ask twice" Yato said placing a hand on Naruto as they both disappeared in a flash. "And where the hell did you get a child? When were you going to tell me I'd be a grandmother!!" Tsunade yelled punching Raiu again. 

"This might take a while" Jiraiya said, getting comfortable on the rooftop with a bottle of sake. 

------------

After nearly seven hours of senseless beatings, Tsunade finally stopped with her attacks. Currently the three of them were inside of a bar, drinking there sorrows away well only two were getting that effect. "Raiu I thought I said to get drunk" Tsunade said slamming her glass onto the table. "Oh you know I can't get drunk" Raiu said still sipping on his first cup of sake. 

"No no no, this won't do. It's time to celebrate not contemplate on life" Jiraiya said, obviously drunk. Before Raiu could say anything, Tsunade forced down an entire bottle of sake down his throat. "Drink before i throw you through the wall again" 

------------
"I wonder what they are doing?" Naruto asked sitting next to Yato on top of a cliff which looked over the entire town. "probably drinking there hearts out or maybe still punching each other to death" Yato said while playing with a stick. 

"I doubt that since we don't see any more dust clouds coming up around us" Naruto said looking intently at the sight in front of him. "Hay wanna have some fun?" Yato asked. "Fun? What fun?" 

Yato quickly pulled out a bottle of sake placing it between the two. "I stole this from Jiraiya's bag before I teleported us here. He had more than enough still in his bag to not notice." Yato said with a mischievous smirk. 
"Y-you sure we can do that?" Naruto asked, looking at the bottle. "yeah they are probably way too drunk to notice up. Lets do it" Yato said taking out two cups from his backpack. 
"This is to say congrats on learning the rasengan" Yato said handing Naruto a cup filled to the brim with the Sake. "Thanks" The boy said with a big smile. 

The two boys leaned there heads back as they downed the entire cup..."GAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! IT BURNS!" Naruto shouted rolling around on the ground. Yato on the other hand was downing a huge bottle of water to try and bliss the burn. 

"What have I done!!" Yato shouted as the heat did not seem to go away. 

After a couple of minutes the boy's could finally calm down a bit. "It's better now" Naruto said letting out a small breath. "Wanna go again, maybe this time it wont burn so much?" Yato asked with his grin back on his face. "Might as well" 

---------------------------

Link to Discord
https://discord.gg/U2yVkYe

--------------------------