Part 114

After a few days of recovery, Yato and Raiu have fully healed from their injury's. Karin on the other hand used so much chakra to keep up with the two Uchiha that she is still asleep 3 days later. 

Yato was lazily sitting in Raiu's office seeing the man had something to discuss with the boy. "Outside of the Uchiha matters concerning Itachi, there is a large camp set up at the edge of the land of fire. It is one filled with rouge ninja's among other people. Unfortunately we tried sending a small jonin team in there but it seems that these people are more of a problem than I thought. No one is killed yet so far but seeing you might be the strongest ninja we have, it might be a good idea to send you in alone..." Raiu said without taking his eyes off the paper. 

"So you want to send me on a suicide mission?" Yato raised his eyebrow at Raiu in a slightly challenging way. "I sending you alone so you can blow off steam, as you may know, many accidents happen in the world with people dying constantly. Some random amount of people won't make a real difference. You know what I mean...stop the problem before it becomes something bigger. I don't want this group to grow to become a second akatsuki, what happens to their lives is up to you" With that Raiu spins around in his chair so he could look out the window at the village. 

A soft wind blew through the room as Yato instantly disappeared, not asking any further questions.

------------1 hour later----------

A large wooden fortress like building stood hidden between thick woods, hiding it's view from a nearby path. 

The once sunny day suddenly got clouded and a thick mist also laid across the area making it nearly impossible to see three feet ahead of you. "It seems they got really settled here" Yato thought while swiftly jumping from treetop to treetop.

"Good job men, those stupid villagers never expected us coming!" A rather big man with multiple tattoo's across his body said to a rather large group of people. The sound of some woman's scream came from a tent as Yato could only see her hand before she disappeared into the tent, seemingly dragged in. 

"What's the next target anyway boss?" One of the man asked. "Well we are stocked to the brim with money as well as women, It's time to go for the big fish. My guess will be we should go after Konoha." Their boss said loudly try to encourage his men but no one gave him a good reaction. 

"Isn't there a new Hokage said to be stronger than any of the previous ones? That's just the Hokage we're talking about a massive village with countless ninja's lurking about." A man dressed in a black kimono said as he stepped out of the tent. 

"Ah Zinto, glad to see you finally woke up. You see, you're the key to this whole plan. Those stolen sharingan of yours, who did you say they were from?" 

Zinto was silent for a while as he scratched the back of his head lazily. "Some guy named Fuku..Faku...Fugaka. Oh Fugaku. Yeah that's the name." Yato suddenly stiffened as he heard the name, the same name he hasn't heard in many years and this miscreant somehow got those eyes. 

"Yeah, they have a that powerful once off jutsu where you can place anyone into a genjutsu. I was thinking we can sacrifice one of your eyes to place the Hokage in a genjutsu...forever" The other men instantly cheered thinking they can easily take down the village once the Hokage is out of the way. 

"Sure, I can just get another sharingan when I want. The black market seems to be stocked with them" Zinto said without even caring about going blind in one of the powerful eyes. "Lets drink until our belly's are full, we'll start planning in the morning for our final act!" 

The large group instantly started cheering and soon they all were all engulfed in drinking along with some songs. "Dam their are too many of them to do this quietly...but I need to take that Zinto down first. He's the biggest threat of them all" Yato thought to himself while scanning the fortress like camp from atop a treetop. 

"How did this group get this big right under Raiu's nose? Did that bastard really not take care of things?" Yato quickly stopped to focus on the camp more as he saw Zinto talking once again. "Yo, ima go sleep once again" The man said before disappearing back in his tent. 

"Perfect" Yato said as his body disappeared into the thick mist. 

The party inside seems to grow louder and louder as the minutes pass with the thought of riches and fine women on everyone's mind. 

"Hay boss, ya think there might be some good looking men in konoha we can capture too?" A gray haired woman with bright blue eyes asked loud enough to be heard over everyone else singing. 

"Seriously Raka? Ya know the last couple of men you brought back, died from exhaustion" The boss said before taking another gulp of his drink. 

"Well they just couldn't handle me but I heard Konoha has some good looking guys, maybe they can intertain me for a few hours." The woman said excitedly while licking her lips. It's clear that the men in the camp stay far away from her for some reason. 

Suddenly everything came to a halt as a blood curdling scream echoed through the camp. 

Without hesitation a few men pulled out their swords, wondering what caused that scream. "Who's there?" The boss asked loudly, slightly buzzed from drinking an entire keg of beer. Before anyone could do or say anything, a thud was heard in the middle of the camp. "ZINTO!" A man yelled. 

The man's black kimono was blood stained and as he was rolled over, his eyes were missing as well, only leaving black sockets. 

"Your actions have made me decide your fate, death is all that wait for all of you who stand with your leader" A voice said from a tree in the middle of the fort. All eyes launched at the tree, only seeing a black figure and icy cold eyes staring back at them.

---------------------------
Link to Discord
https://discord.gg/U2yVkYe
--------------------------