Part 24

Kakashi and Zabuza fought ferociously as team seven were all left in awe at there sensei's ability's. Suddenly Zabuza used an unexpected move, capturing Kakashi in a water like prison which slowly fills up until the captive drowns. The cost? Zabuza is unable to move the arm casting the jutsu. 

"Run! You can't defeat him, take Tazuna as far away from here" Kakashi shouted from the bubble. 
Team seven looked appon Kakashi, only person who might follow those orders is Sakura. A smile stretch across Yato's face from ear to ear. "Finally, we can get some action" The boy said, trying to hold himself back from the excitement. 

"It's like you said Kakashi sensei" Sasuke said as he threw down a smoke bomb which covered them entirely. "Those who break the rule are scum but those who abandon there friends are worse than scum" Naruto said as a sudden demon shuriken came out of the smoke, directly towards Zabuza. 

The man esily dodged it. "Ha is that the best you can do brats?" Zabuza remarked until the single demon shuriken turned into hundreds, if not thousands of Naruto's each with there own demon shuriken. As the Naruto's threw the shuriken they all got suddenly engulfed in lightning. 

Zabuza had no choice but to dodge by the skin of his teeth, As soon as the bubble was released, Yato rushed in at full speed as he grabbed Kakashi before the attack landed. 

"I-Im impressed" Kakashi said, the man had a lost for words and could not believe his genin were able to do that. "Listen here Zabuza! My name is Naruto Uzumaki and one day I'll become Hokage. I won't let anyone near me get killed by someone like you, Believe it!" Naruto shouted as he stood on a rock. 

"Let us help you Kakashi sensei" Yato said as Kakashi quickly caught a glimpse of him. His eyes were glowing brightly like jewels with what seems like electricity coating his body. This instantly brought old memories to Kakashi. 

"Fire style: Fire ball jutsu!" Sasuke shouted as the biggest fireball he has ever created launched at Zabuza. The man quickly dodged the attack but was instantly shrouded by Naruto's. "Your not going anywhere!" The Naruto's shouted as they all suddenly dog piled the man. 

The sky darkened even more as it seems it turned to night. "Lightning style, Flash strike!" Yato shouted as he was suddenly launched at Zabuza. His speed was intense and a ominous aura seemed to start shrouding him. The boy's body steamed from all the intense heat he was generating. 

He plowed through the Naruto's, exploding them into smoke on contact, creating a large smoke cloud. When it finally settled, the sound of lightning still lingered. Yato's fist was mere cm's from Zabuza as the man fell over into the river. 

A few needles stuck inside his neck. The electricity that shrouded Yato was all condensed into his fist, if he landed his attack then who knows what would of happened to Zabuza. "Thank you for you help there" A boy said as he stood atop a tree branch. He quickly jumped down next to Zabuza, making sure there was no blood pressure. 

"Who are you?" Yato asked with his guard still up. "I am a hunter nin, I've been tracking Zabuza for nearly 4 month's now." The ninja started picking up Zabuza, Yato was about to attack when Kakashi suddenly placed his hand onto Yato's shoulder. "It's ok, this is a hunter nin's job" Kakashi said calmly. 

The ninja and Kakashi nodded at each other before he took Zabuza away. "Those who abandon there village are called rough ninja's. It is a hunter nin's job to track down these ninja's and dispose there body properly or else secrets from there village might escape to other land's" Kakashi said with his hand still on Yato, he was using the boy more as a crutch now. 

"Thank you for your help back there guy's. I did not think you all would be able to do that elaborate plan" Kakashi said without turning to them. 

"Well you know, I'ma become Hokage some day so obviously ill be impressive" Naruto boasted when Kakashi suddenly fell down into the small river, completely knocked out.