Part 25

"Do you need any more blankets?" Tsunami asked with a kind smile. She is the daughter of Tazuna and has been kind for the whole time they were there. "No thanks, we are fine" Naruto said as he fell onto his futon. 

"All right, have a good night you four" Tsunami said as she closed the door. Only Kakashi and the boy's of team seven were in a room, Sakura got her own since she was female. Odd really. 

"Why is this futon softer than the bed at home?" Yato asked as he laid comfortably on the soft mat like bed. 

"No idea, it might be that we are just tired from traveling the whole day" Sasuke said, it was obvious that he just wanted to sleep. 

Kakashi was still passed out. His sharingan really took a toll on him and his chakra reserves. The night got deadly quiet as none of the young genin were able to sleep. A grumble came from Naruto's stomach. 

"I could really go for some ramen right now." Naruto said while staring at the ceiling. "Yato are you awake?" Sasuke asked from his futon which laid next to Yato's. "Yeah?" 

"Tell me, how did you achieve the sharingan. I need to be able to us it." Sasuke said seriously. 

"Honestly, I don't know. Your father forced me to achieve the sharingan with genjutsu when I was young. It will probably come when you need it most" Yato said before taking a deep breath. He really did not like thinking back on those day's. 

------------------------

"Oi Kakashi sensei, time to wake up" Yato said as he slapped Kakashi lightly. The man only let out a few grunts before slowly opening his eyes. 

"Yato-kun! Why did you wake him up!! He needs rest!" Sakura shouted, punching Yato on the head. 

The boy only gave Sakura a glare, scaring her to the core. "How long was I out?" Kakashi asked groggily while rubbing his head. 

"About 3 day's" Naruto added. 

"sorry, but since I am not an Uchiha, I don't have the training and genetics to use the sharingan like normal Uchiha's." Kakashi said, the man had a massive headache. "Oh your awake" Tsunami said with a tray of fresh miso soup and a few other things. "Thank you for taking us in" Kakashi said as he tried bowing in the bed but was unable to because of his bandages. 

"Oh don't strain yourself, It's the least I could do for taking care of my father" Tsunami said bowing at team seven before going up to Kakashi and placing the tray of food on the table next to him. 

"Thank you" Kakashi said making the girl blush. She quickly disappeared out the room after. 

"All right after i'm done here I think I should start training you all in something"

--------------------------

Link to patreon
https://www.patreon.com/user/membership?u=30415068

Link to Discord
https://discord.gg/U2yVkYe

--------------------------