Part 85

Somehow during the small fight between Sasuke and Yato, they ended up inside of training field 23. Here they have been fighting for nearly 2 day's straight at this point. "Are you done playing? Are we going to start fighting properly?" Yato asked taking off his now destroyed jacket. 

"Yes, lets do that. Knocking your brains in is the only way to get you to listen" Sasuke said activating his sharingan. His red eyes blazing as the sun slowly disappeared over the mountains. 

"What are you talking about? It's you that needs to get slapped upside the head" Yato said activating his sharingan as well. "You know...you have always been stronger than me, even when we were kids. The gap between us always seemed to be growing but I have a chance now" Sasuke said as his hand got engulfed in lightning. 

"What do you mean you have a chance?" Yato asked cracking his knuckles. "Orochimaru has given me the choice to join him. He gave me the choice a few day's before you got back, if I ever want to become more powerful than you and reach my goal to kill Itachi...then I need to go with him." 

"So this is the real reason we have been fighting? It's not that your angry at me, it's because you want me out of your way don't you?" Yato asked watching closely at Sasuke's movements. Since Kabuto told him about this happening, he's been thinking on what to do. Even now Yato does not know what to choose. 

 The sound of Sasuke's chidori was deafening but it still fell into the background between Sasuke and Yato's discussion. "How sure are you that he does not want to use your body for the simple reason of getting your sharingan?" 

"I don't, I can't be sure but as long as I get to kill Itachi then it will all be worth it. That is my one and only goal" Sasuke said with a cold look, one that Yato hasn't seen for years. 

"Sasuke Uchiha, are you coming or not?" A man asked as a group of 4 shinobi came out from the darkness of the trees. "Are these your escorts?" Yato asked keeping an eye on both them and Sasuke. 

"They will be taking me to Orochimaru while my curse mark turns into it's second stage" Sasuke said as dark markings slowly started covering his body. "You four go wait for me at the western gates, I have some unfinished buisness" Sasuke said, not even giving them a glance. 

"Alright then but if your not there in an hour then we will have to come get you" One of the goup said as they disappeared from sight. "You think an hour will be enough?" Yato asked with a smirk. 

"Yato do you know why?" 
"Why what?" 

"Why I have been with you for all these years, why I have defended you when you need it, why we both stay together?" Sasuke's voice seemed stern while glaring at Yato. 

"We are friends, ever since we were kids so that's why" Yato said easily. 
"No...we are far from friends, why would I associate myself to someone as annoying and reckless as yourself? The reason we were ever 'friends' was because my father asked of me to keep an eye on you.  We lived together because the Hokage forced us. I defended you because of fear. Fear that if you let loose against any villager that I would be the one to blame. Your a useless disgusting person" 

As these words were processing in Yato's head, the boy deactivated his sharingan. "Your lying, we are friends Sasuke" Yato said with shock "Your not only my friend but your my brother. We might be blood related at a distant level but you're my brother before anything else" Yato said stepping forward. 

A small tisk came from Sasuke's mouth as he disappeared form Yato's sight. When he reappeared he was in front of Yato, the chidori sticking straight through his heart. "You're nothing but a beast that needs to be put down" Sasuke said coldly as the light from Yato's eyes slowly faded away. 

"Now die you bastard and leave me alone" Sasuke said ripping his hand out of Yato's body, blood slowly trickled down his hand, landing on the floor to join the bigger puddle of blood. 

"S-Sasuke-kun?" A quiet voice asked. "W-What did you do to Yato-kun?" 

Sasuke slowly turned around to face Sakura. "Get out of my way Sakura" Sasuke said his eyes glaring at Sasuke. 

"Are you leaving? W-What happened to Yato-kun, why is there blood coming from him?" 
"I said out of my way Sakura"
"S-Sasuke kun, please don't leave...don't leave me" The girl's voice cracked a bit as she looked into Sasuke's cold glare. "Your annoying" Sasuke said placing her in a genjutsu

Just as Sasuke was about to step away, something grabbed his leg. "Y-You're not going anywhere Sasuke" Yato's voice was faint but there, even having his heart punctured, he was still able to speak. Yato's grip was surprisingly still strong. "Let go Yato." 

"N-Never, we are brothers not enemy's. You're staying in Konoha, your not going to join that cre-" Suddenly Sasuke turned around abruptly before kicking Yato in the head as strongly as he could. "I said let go" Sasuke said but Yato was still holding on but this time it seemed he fell unconscious. "What a nuisance" Sasuke said taking out a kunai, plunging it deep into Yato's wrist. The boy's wrist instantly released as the pool of blood got bigger and bigger. 

"Someone like you should of never been born" Sasuke said walking away. 

Unbeknownst to the boy, a massive storm covered Konoha, the sound of thunder was deafening and a heavy amount of rain poured down. 

"No longer will I have you to annoy me"

---------------------------

Link to Discord
https://discord.gg/U2yVkYe

--------------------------