Part 1

The Uchiha clan is a prideful thing. Being weak is not something that is known to them and most of there children are strong and capable ninja that usual make it to Jonin rank before dying in some useless war.

--------------

Yato floated in the air with Sasuke and Naruto at his side's. The three were looking dead on at there worst enemy they have ever faced. Kaguya Ōtsutsuki. "We've come a long way haven't we?" Naruto said, his body glowed as a golden chakra cloak wrapped around him, truth seeking orbs surrounding the trio.

"It's not the time to remissness" Sasuke said, his Rinnegan was activated and keeping an eye on Kaguya. "We can do that all we want when we're done here" Yato's eyes glowed a bright blue with his body in some sort of chakra cloak.

The trio suddenly shot off at Kaguya without a second of doubt.
But this happens way into the future. Way after the happenings of now.

Yato slowly walked into his house. The place was silent like usual and the boy was struggling to carry a paper bag of grocery's. He simply plopped the bag next to the counter, before running to go get a chair so he could stand on something.

He was too short to reach the top of the counter, hence the use of the chair. He was seen as a oddity in the clan. The night of the nine tailed fox attack was one with many death's as well as its hand full of weird happenings.

Yato's father was a high ranking Anbu and fought against the nine tails to save the village. Many don't speak about him while Yato's mother died when she gave birth to him.

The Uchiha clan all helped where they could to raise the boy but the intense amount of chakra he had was making it unable for anyone to tire him out. Some of the Uchiha elders forgot about the rule of not speaking about Yato's father and said out loud that the intense amount of chakra he had reminded them of his father.

As soon as Yato was at the age of 6, the clan saw it fit that he could live on his own and care for himself. His food usually came from Fugaku Uchiha's house which his wife secretly gave to Yato.

Since at a young age, Yato was forced to take 12 hours of training from the Uchiha members. His existence stayed in the Uchiha compound. Not even the Hokage know's of him.

Yato slowly packet the bags of fruit and things onto the counter until he heard a knock at the back door. This only meant one thing...

With a smile on his face Yato jumped off the chair and rushed to open the back door to be met with a tackle by his best friend. "OW that hurt Sasuke-kun" Yato said rubbing the back of his head.

Sasuke only said "Tag your it!" Before running away out the house. Yato rushed to get up and out as he followed Sasuke around the tree to get him back but not with a tackle but with a grab as he jumped into the small pond with Sasuke in his grasps.

The two were close friends since they first met.

"So where is Itachi-kun?" Yato asked as he shook his head to get a fish off it. "He said he needed to go on a mission again, so I came here to see if you wanted to go train with me?" Sasuke gave Yato puppy dog eyes, knowing the boy did not like training and defiantly hated doing it in the afternoon.

"Fine but the last one there buy's the other dango" Yato said as he took off, leaving Sasuke in the pond. "No fair, you can't just take off like that!" Sasuke yelled as he ran after Yato. 

----------------------

Link to patreon
https://www.patreon.com/user/membership?u=30415068