Part 13

Yato and Sasuke slowly entered the classroom which was nearly empty. "I heard you destroyed the classroom again yesterday" Sasuke said, sending Yato a strong glare. "Well yeah but you took out the second floor with exploding clones, really why did we ever come up with that idea" Yato said as he sheepishly rubbed the back of his head. 

"They might be useful as distractions but in a real battle, there probably just useless." Sasuke said, agreeing with Yato as the two sat in the middle of the room. Yato fiddled with his headband and decided to take it off and wrap it around his upper leg. "it gets too hot" 

Suddenly the sound of trampling beasts ran through the building. Yato looked at the time and saw it was only 10 minutes before class. "It's them again" Sasuke said as he laid on his arms. He and Yato were both up all night, celebrating. 

At first Sasuke did not want to go but now he was happy he went. Yato took the both of them to the top of the Hokage mountain where the two held there own private congrats party. Sure they did not have any parents but that was not going to hold them both back from having a party.

Soon the rampaging beasts entered into the room and were both fighting next to Yato as they tried to get the chair next to him. "I WAS HERE FIRST INO-PIG!" The pink haired girl said with a glare. "Sure you were, forehead!" The blond girl shouted as most of the other girls started arriving and were joining in for the seat. 

Suddenly Naruto jumped up onto the table. He was squatting in front of Sasuke as the two glared at each other. In the last few years, Yato has grown a liking to the boy. He seemed fun but each time he tried to speak to him, he was taken away because of some prank that needed cleaning up. 

"Get away from him Naruto!" The girls shouted, nearly causing Yato's ear to start bleeding. Out of nowhere, a boy stood up, knocking Naruto forwards as his and Sasuke's face's connected into a kiss. 

Yato's eyes widen at this as he tried to suppress his laughter as best he could but felt the pain the two were going through. The two quickly separated and started coughing loudly, even gaging at some stage. 

Soon the fan-girls were about to attack Naruto but luckily, Iruka sensei walked in.

--------------------------

Link to patreon
https://www.patreon.com/user/membership?u=30415068

Link to Discord
https://discord.gg/U2yVkYe