Part 134

"So you still want me to leave you alone?" Sasuke asked keeping eye on Yato's body.

"Fine just keep an eye on him until I'm done here" Kabuto said turning around to prepare a syringe.

"Hn"

Suddenly Yato's body turned to ash, disaplearing entirely. "Where did he go?" Sasuke said looking genuinely confused.

"Go look for him you idi-" Before Kabuto could finish his sentence, a kunai flew past his cheek. A small drissel of blood slowly traveled down his face.

"Now this if good to see, the regect of a ninja Kabuto and a bastard Uchiha."Yato said, his voice echoing in the room.

"Told you it was a bad idea" Sasuke said activating his sharingan. "No you did not" Kabuto said when he tried to step forward but his body just didn't want to move.

"What the heck, I can't move"
"You talk to much" Yato said appearing in front of Kabuto while holding a kunai to his trout.

"I have the right mind to kill you both right now but that'll be too easy" Yato said taking the kunai away from Kabuto's neck but instantly stabbing it in his knee.

"Next time you want my eyes, come at me like a man... Not like a coward"
Yato's cold onyx eyes glared at Kabuto before turning to Sasuke.

There was a silence between the two as they simply kept staring at each other.

"Brat"
"Bastard"

The two said. "There is still a big flaw in this jutsu of yours"
"Says the one who can't summon an animal"
"Oh yes I can!"
"Then do it Sasuke, I know you won't or can't you?"
"I can you idiot but this whole place will get destroyed!" Sasuke scouled feeling the grip of Yato's jutsu releasing slightly.

"Oh yeah? All you can do is probably summon worms"
"You idiot I'll show you for cryibg put loud" Sasuke shouted, biting his finger and using blood for his summoning.

Tge entire underground hideout started shaking as the corridors filled with the body of a snake.

"Yep a worm"
"It's a snake idiot!"
"Ok ok it's a really big worm" Yato said slamming his fist into the side of the snake which forced it to desummon.

"You know how much chakra it took to summon that thing?" Sasuke shouted feeling an urge to punch Yato.

"Well then it's a waste seeing it's that weak" Yato said cleaning off his now slimy knuckle.

"Anyway I'm on a mission to bring you back so let's get going." Yato said walking towards Sasuke who is fully released from the jutsu but acts like he isn't.

"There is no way you'll be able to take me by will" Sasuke said glaring at Yato to try and place him in a genjutsu but to no avail.

"Oh I know" Sasuke quickly aimed a punch at Yato but the boy easily blocked it and slammed his fist directly into Sasuke's temple, knocing him out instantly.