Part 80

Tsunade walked calmly down the road her face was blank and emotionless. Halfway down the street she stopped and leaned against the wall. Soon an ominous man walked towards her. His hands were wrapped up and useless but he is still dangerous. 

"Your response?" Orochimaru asked. 
"I'll fix your arms but in return lay off the leaf village" Tsunade said in utter defeat. Orochimaru had a small smirk on his face as he raised his arms towards the woman. Just as Tsunade was about to begin a kunai came between them, forcing them to separate. "What is the meaning of this Kabuto?" 

"Don't you see my lord...she wanted to kill you not heal you" Kabuto said appearing behind Orochimaru. "Tsunade...I'm disappointed even after I said I'd bring them back and spare konoha you still intended to kill me?" 

"I know you, everything you told me were lies. It's true I wanted to see them...both Dan and Nawaki but it was then I noticed that I was, a hopeless fool. I truly wanted you to bring them back at all costs but that kid and his dream reminded me of them so much. I won't endanger the lives of the living for those of the past" Tsunade said wiping some tears away. 

"Then negotiations have failed...I guess this will only go one way then" 
Suddenly Tsunade launched at Orochimaru with a kick. The man along with Kabuto narrowly miss it. The ground where he once stood was shattered and a nearby stone wall was destroyed. 

"We have not fought before have we Tsunade?" Orochimaru asked as he casually jumped off the roof he was before it came tumbling down. "No we haven't but I swear I'll kill you with one single blow!" 

Suddenly Kabuto appeared behind Tsunade. His hands glowed a bright blue light. His speed was unbelievable, Tsunade made ready for the attack to hit but nothing came. Slowly looking back she saw a tall muscular figure standing there. His hand gripped Kabuto's chakra enhanced hand firmly and a scowl was on his face. The hood covering him quickly flew away as his power grew stronger. 

"What underhanded trick was that?" Raiu asked gripping Kabuto's hand harder than before. The boy yelled in pain as his bones started to crack from his strength. "Eating a hand full of pills to attack someone, don't make me laugh. No supplement will give you the strength of a true shinobi" Raiu said coldly lifting Kabuto up off the ground with his hand. Kabuto squirmed at the mans grip but nothing he tried could break it. "Get out of my sight!" At that moment Raiu threw Kabuto straight into the air. Once the boy was high in the air a trail of powerful lightning struck him, lighting up the area. Soon Kabuto's burnt body landed on the ground. The boy was near death. 

"Dammit I missed by two millimetres" Yato said landing on the ground in front of Tsunade. Tsunade quickly looked back seeing a clear deep slash going across Kabuto's body meaning Yato was that lightning just now. 

"Oh I see you brought along so-" Orochimaru stopped in his tracks when he noticed Raiu standing behind Tsunade. The man towered over her and his expression was still stone cold. "No matter I at least have one more trick up my sleeve" Orochimaru said with a smirk when a huge cloud of smoke appeared. "Long time no see, Manda" Orochimaru said as he appeared to be standing on the gigantic snakes head. "So you call on me now as a last resort I see" The snake said eyeing us all. 

Without a moment to spare the snake charged at us, aiming directly for Tsunade. The woman easily punched the thing when it got close, forcing it to go flying into the air. "Rasengan!" Someone yelled as a orange blob came flying across the roof tops, planting it's jutsu straight into the snakes body. "He actually learned it" Tsunade said softly. 

"Redux!" Yato shouted as his body suddenly disappeared and in a split second he reappeared behind the snake, his blade covered in blood. Instantly the snake disappeared in a cloud of smoke. 

Raiu quickly looked for Orochimaru but noticed he was gone and during the chaos he grabbed Kabuto too. 

 ---------------------------

Link to Discord
https://discord.gg/U2yVkYe

--------------------------