Part 43

"Maybe I should take this off, even without the sharingan I'm too strong" Yato said as he slowly raised his arms to take off the necklace when suddenly a huge spark in chakra erupted from the distance. The chakra source seems to be coming closer and closer. 

Suddenly a huge snake popped out through the tree's, aiming to eat Yato. The boy quickly moved his arms, punching the snake on its nose. The sounds of thunder and shock waves erupted through the forest as the snake dug into the ground before poofing in a huge puff of smoke. 

"Or not, who the hell sent that?!? If I wasn't wearing this thing then I would of been snake food" Yato said wide eyed. "My my aren't you very capable" A creepy voice said. "Who are you?" Yato asked as he looked around. The man's chakra seemed to be everywhere. 

"Come out!" Yato shouted. The lightning surrounding him grew stronger. "If you insist but lets take care of that necklace first" The man said when suddenly the string got snapped by a snake on Yato's shoulder. He did not even sense the thing on him. 

Yato tried to grab the necklace but it slipped out his hands. He could feel how much weaker he is without it. The lightning instantly disappeared bringing Yato back to his normal strength. "This is a wonderful thing you have here" The man said as he suddenly jumped down a few feet away from Yato. The necklace was in his hand. 

"The chakra coming off this thing reminds me of someone but no matter" The man said as he shattered the gem in his hand. "HAY THAT WAS A GIFT YOU BASTARD!" Yato shouted as he launched at the man. 

"Zone manipulation: Lightning flash!" Yato instantly disappeared from the man's sights, reappearing around the area before appearing behind him, aiming to punch his neck but without effort the man caught Yato's fist. 

"I have been watching you Yato, you have been fighting strong opponents but none compare to me" The man said whilst easily blocking Yato's bursts of attacks before kicking him away. 

"Who are you" Yato asked, only just starting to sweat. "I'll tell you this child. I am Orochimaru, the true man you need to seek for power. Accept this gift and no one will stop you." Orochimaru said as he launched at Yato his teeth bared into fangs. 

"Gross! Get away from me you freak!" Yato shouted as he kicked Orochimaru away from him. 

"Get out of there kid...now!" A strange voice said in Yato's head. "Who said that?" 

"GET OUT NOW! Your not strong enough to take him on!" The voice said again. Something told Yato It was better to just to listen to him. "Lightning style: Explosive clones!" Yato shouted as 50 clones appeared around Orochimaru, distracting the man while Yato escaped as fast as he could to the middle of the forest. 

--------------------------

Link to patreon
https://www.patreon.com/user/membership?u=30415068

Link to Discord
https://discord.gg/U2yVkYe

--------------------------