Part 101

Lightning quickly struck the outside of a cave as Yato suddenly appeared there. "So the base is inside here?" The boy said to himself, walking into the dimly lit cave. 
A few torches provided some light and every few seconds the sound of a water drop echoed through the cave. 

Yato calmly walked through the cave, his hand hovering over his sword. "So your the one to greet me" Yato said as he entered a huge clearing inside the cave. "Long time no see...cousin" A old familiar voice said from the darkness of the room. 

"If you do not wish to die then tell me where I can find Hikio Hyuga" Yato said, his eyes glowing brightly as it caught the faint redness in the corner. "I can't tell you. Our job is not done here" Itachi said walking out of the darkness and into the light a few feet away from Yato. 

"And what is this so called job? Depending on what you say, I either will kill you like you did my clan or I'll leave." Yato said coldly, his eyes locked with Itachi's. 

"The Akatsuki are busy with a plan...they want to revive the ten tails so they can force the world to their bidding or how pain says it, bring peace. Let's move our discussion somewhere else, we have too many eyes and ears here" Itachi said nudging his head to the side. Someone who was hiding behind a pillar quickly disappeared behind it. "Fine" Yato said when suddenly both Uchiha's disappeared to the top of a nearby mountain. 

"Nice trick" Itachi said looking at the new area. 

"Now the letter said you aren't how we think you are...care to explain?" Yato said taking out a copy of his mother's letter. 

"The Uchiha clan planned a kudeta as you might remember, you were their key component. What I don't understand, why do you even care about them? Weren't they the ones who basically tortured you as a child? With your only friend being Sasu-" Itachi was quickly cut off as a kunai went flying past his face, slicing his cheek open. 

"Don't say that name and don't think I care about the clan. The only reason is that the Uchiha clan were a strong ally of the leaf and was feared all over the world. If I want my goal to become reality then I need the Uchiha clan to protect Konoha." Yato said, his eyes unwavering as they stared directly into Itachi's. 

"The man known as Donzo. He wanted the clan to be destroyed before they could attack Konoha. He gave me the choice, if I killed the clan then he will spare both my brother and your lives. The day before the massacre I went and told the third Hokage and he gave me my final mission, investigate the existence of the Akatsuki." Itachi said knowing well that Yato could tell if he was lying. 

The boy slowly removed his scarf revealing his full face. Thick veins that was around his eyes slowly disappeared making his eyes glow less. "Your heart rate didn't increase and I can't sense any malice coming from you...so you told the truth." Yato said, his voice still deprived from emotion. 

"Now it's your turn to answer a question. What is your goal, coming all this way? Tracking down the Akatsuki and your mother?" 
"My goal is beyond your understanding, but I'll humor you. This world is in chaos, the presence of God's have disappeared and now everyone is against each other. Will you believe if I told you that the world was once at peace...true peace, not even any bandits. I will reunite the world under one power and if that power if fear then so be it" 

Itachi looked at the young boy, years ago he use to be a happy go lucky kid but now...he has grown cold seeing the world in another way. "That is basically the goal of the Akatsuki, they plan to use the ten tails in the same way" 

"Well you might say that but the Akatsuki are mortals...they don't see what the world has to do to gain peace. Someone has to carry the hatred and the burden of death...instead of people taking it out on each other, I'll be their target." 

"I see, your goal is commendable, taking the worlds burden and hatred away won't be easy and sheer power won't fix it" Itachi looked closely at Yato. There is something in the boy, broken...but what exactly. "Now that everything is cleared, I need you to tell me where Hikio is. She doesn't belong in danger any longer...15 years is long enough" 

"If that is your true plan then tell me, what do you plan for the Akatsuki. They are after the jinchuriki and if I'm correct, your blond friend is the nine tails" 
"The Akatsuki are only an obstacle in my way..just like your illness is an obstacle for you." Itachi's eyes widen only slightly. "Oh come on you think I can't tell? Your chakra has massively been restricted since you were at the hotel two years ago to capture Naruto. If you wish for a cure then lets trade..." 

"And how will you have a cure. Hikio was researching my illness for years and has only been able to restrict its growth." Yato slowly walked towards Itachi, his eyes glowing brightly once again. "If I want to fix this world then I have to have more than just power at my hands. I can also sense your mangekyou has been dampening your eyesight. You can barely see me properly can you?" 

"Fine I'll take you to Hikio, but I don't know if she'll come with you" 

---------
Link to Discord
https://discord.gg/U2yVkYe
--------------------------