Part 115

A man quickly shot an arrow at Yato, fearful of the man's sudden appearance and taking down one of their strongest fighters without anyone knowing. Before the arrow reached Yato though, a bolt of lightning struck it, incinerating the projectile in an instant. 

"You seem strong kid, why don't you join our merry crew?" The boss asked taking another gulp of his drink. "Yeah you seem cute in some mysterious way, I bet we can have some fun" Raka said with a wide and slightly terrifying smile. 

"Sorry but their is only one girl for me" Yato said emotionless before his cold blue eyes looked down directly at the boss. "I have a mission to get rid of you all" Suddenly a massive purple barrier formed around the fortress. "That means no survivors" The boy said before disappearing in the thick mist. 

"I knew we should of gotten better guard, that brat was able to set up a barrier around us" The boss said as he finally placed his drink down and picked up a large battle axe which laid next to him. 

The boss stood up and walked in front of his men and one woman. "Alright, it seems we have a challenger here that thinks he can take us down. Lets capture him and show him who the real boss is around here!" The boss quickly raised his axe as his men shouted with excitement. 

"When we're done with him, he'd beg for us to use him again. No brat messes with my crew now lets get this bitch!" As the boss turned around, his body suddenly froze. "Umm boss you ok there?" One man asked after a while of just silence. 

One man slightly poked the boss to get a reaction but that only set things in motion as half his body flopped over seemingly sliced cleanly through. The rest of the bosses body dropped to the ground with it's other half laying a few feet away. 

"THE BOSS IT DEA" Before the man could finish his sentence, he was killed as well. And so one by won, men fell to the ground. Dead within a blink of an eye. "You know I fought someone who used this jutsu. His idea was great and all but it lacked in the speed and fearfulness" Yato's voice rang like an echo through the mist. "well stop hiding and show your bloody self or are you scared?" Raka asked aloud in a challenging tone as she gripped her daggers even tighter. 

With in second the mist disappeared revealing many dead bodies scattered across the ground with only Raka and Yato still alive. The girl's once explosive attitude turned to one of fear. "Your plans with me seemed fun but maybe I'm the wrong guy for that" Yato said coldly with only the outline of his dark figure and his blue glowing brightly. 

Raka took a defensive step back as Yato moved closer and closer. "Now don't expect me to spare you just because your a woman. A sin's a sin and everyone has to pay for it one day" Yato said coldly as the singing of his sword entered into Raka's ears. 

The small glint of the light reflecting against the hard steel was the last thing Raka saw and the words "You had the choice to join them and you took it." 

----

After a while of making sure every slave was released and every bandit was killed, Yato finally brought down the barrier. "Dam I'm lucky they didn't have any good guards. It was easy to place those barrier seal with no disturbance." Yato said rubbing his bloodied sword against a random tent as to clean it. 

Yato suddenly stopped as an intense malice flooded the area. "So are you one of that snakes goons again?" Yato asked as he sensed the new opponent behind him. "Hn" The figure simply let out when in a mere instant the two were in a clash as their blade let out sparks from the sudden force. 

The two ninjas were eye too eye only having the blades between them to keep each other at bay. "You know I only just finished cleaning my blade but I don't mind dirtying it again" Yato said with a smile underneath his mask. 

The ninja in front of him had cloth covering his face and only dark onyx eyes looked back. 

To Yato's surprise, the ninja had a sudden fireball launch out his mouth, forcing him back. As soon as Yato landed on the ground after dodging the ball of fire, the sound of screaming birds rang through the area. "Chidori!" The ninja blurted out running at Yato with intense speeds. 

"Calamity style: Condensed nebula" Yato blurted out as a large amount of concentrated chakra formed in his hand to block the incoming attack. 

---------------------------Link to Discord
https://discord.gg/U2yVkYe
--------------------------