Part 65

"Why are we being dragged to this too?" Yato asked as he walked behind the two men with Naruto next to him. "Oh, I came because pervy sage has to teach me a awesome jutsu" Naruto said energetically. 

Raiu and Jiraiya have been talking and joking around the entire walk so far. Leaving there students to 'entertain' themselves. "So who is this guy, my forehead is still hurting because of him" Naruto whispered. "*Sigh* He is my father" 

"WHAT!!!!!" Naruto's voice was so loud that all birds in a mile radius suddenly flew up and away. "Yeah I know, he is nothing like me" Yato said looking at the walking meatball in front of him. "I mean he acts like you" Naruto looked at Raiu closely. "And he seems to look exactly like you except...buff...like really buff." Suddenly Naruto was knocked in the side. "He is a bastard nothing else" Yato said coldly. 

"How so?" 

"I'll tell you later, lets just walk for a bit" Yato said as he looked u at the sky, it was clear that they have been walking for the majority of the day. 

------------Three hours later------------

The group stopped inside a nearby village to search for something. The place was filled with stalls and hotels. "All right. Lets get a room for the night" Jiraiya said as he walked into a hotel building. "What is this mission even for?" Yato asked as he followed the man inside. "It is a high ranking mission...to search for the next Hokage. Thing is we need to find a lead to where she is, that's why we are stopping in this village" Raiu said. 

"All right the room is booked, why don't you two go wait inside there, Raiu and I will be searching for the day." Jiraiya said as he threw his bag over his shoulder once more. "So we are in lock down?! No fair your suppose to teach me awesome ju-" Naruto's mouth was quickly covered as Yato dragged the boy away, holding the room key with his mouth. 

Finally when they reached the room, Yato could spit the key's out and talk. "This is much better than being dragged around by them" The boy said as he fell onto the bed. 

-----------------

"He really does not like you does he?" Jiraiya asked as he calmly walked with Raiu down to a pub. "Can you blame him, I disappeared from his life for over twelve years and by the looks of it, the Uchiha clan misused him and forced his sharingan to awaken. Then randomly one day I appear. No wonder he hates me...I thought we were starting to build a connection when he tried running away from me but that seems to be more because he was bored." Raiu said with his eyes looking up at the sky. 

"I see, what about your father? Have you found him yet?" Jiraiya asked, looking at area and occasionally stealing glances at Raiu to make sure the man is ok. 

"Each time I found a lead, it gets cut off instantly. Oh and to correct you, that man is not my father and will never be" Raiu said coldly standing strong that this conversation was to end here. 

"You probably know about Naruto already as well?" Jiraiya asked, slightly changing the subject. "yeah, he the son of Minato. I really did not think that he would place the beast inside of his own son." 

"You did the same you know, so can you really judge him for doing so?" 
"I guess not but still, I did not think Minato would of done the same. The reason Dai is sealed inside Yato is because no other person would of been able to keep him there except me. If I placed him inside a Uzumaki, the person would be torn apart." 

"And so you placed Dai inside Yato so you could freely move about the nation without being stressed about someone stealing that beast" 

"Exactly, and right now the beast has bound itself to Yato so he is stuck with him. Lucky me i guess" Jiraiya suddenly jabbed the man in the side. "Well that's uncalled for Jiraiya sensei" Raiu said, catching himself before he lost balance. 

"Your still as blind like you were as a child...Being a Jinchuriki is no joke...but lets change the topic, can Yato protect Naruto if the time comes?" 

"Ill answer with a question, Will the other guy be able to protect themselves from him?" 

-----------------------

Link to patreon

https://www.patreon.com/user/membership?u=30415068

Link to Discord
https://discord.gg/U2yVkYe

--------------------------