Part 92

"You better keep an eye on the perv" Yato said giving a slight glare to the man, still not forgiving him for robbing 1mil from him. "No need to worry I got a jutsu that will make sure he follows" Naruto said with a wide grin. 

It's early in the morning and most people are still asleep. The eastern gates only have Naruto and Jiraiya and a few other genin that came to say goodbye. As the sun slowly rose in the sky, a bright orange illumination came to be. "Naruto, it's time to go" Jiraiya said as he slowly walked down the road. 

Naruto quickly grabbed his stuff and ran after his sensei. The boy gave a quick wave back to the village before disappearing over the horizon. "Well now that that's settled, maybe I can get some sleep" Shikamaru said yawning. 

"Hay Shikamaru, you wanna go grab something to eat? I'm starving here!" A plump guy said as the two of them slowly walked away. "I guess it's tonight" Yato said gripping the Uchiha pendant which hung from his neck. 

---------

"Again" Raiu said sternly. 

The sound of wood smacking against wood echoed through the small room. "Again" 
Since Raiu's return, the man has taken the liberality to open a small dojo to teach young ninja's in the art of weapons. Weather it be swords or kunai. 

"Really sensei, what do you expect to happen by doing this?" A young man by the name Gento said holding a wooden training sword. Sweat was dripping off him and he was breathing heavily. Gento is Raiu's first student and is of now a Chunin rank ninja. 

"Your blows must be strong enough to break through this tree cleanly." Raiu said calmly as he sat down on a stool. 

"WHAT! A wooden sword will never cut through a tree cleanly" Gento shouted throwing the wooden blade onto the ground. "Have you been drinking too much sake again! Seriously since the day I have met you, you have been constantly drinking sake. If you want me to chop through the tree then give me an axe or at least a proper sword!" 

"I beg to differ" A new voice said coming through the dense forest. "Oh really now, and who are you to think otherwise?" Gento asked looking at the forest as Yato came out. 

"You see its not about the blade its about the wielder." Yato said picking up the wooden sword. "What do you know, your just a genin who has failed the chunin exam in the easiest year. I mean even I could beat that sand controlling kid" 

Yato gave Gento a glare that quickly made him shut up. With a simple swing to his side, a group of four trees suddenly fell to the ground. The chunin's mouth hung open in pure shock and horror. "B-B-But your a genin" 

Yato threw the wooden sword towards Gento. He hesitantly caught it and with out a word went back to training. "Thanks for that, but isn't four tree's a bit excessive?" Raiu asked as Yato came closer. 

"I needed to get a point across, anyway I came to show you this" Yato said taking out a small folded up piece of paper. Raiu looked at the paper oddly wondering what it was. A silence fell between Yato and Raiu as the man readed the letter. The only sound was the grunts coming from Gento and the ever so slightly sound of chopping. 

"Where did you get this?" Raiu asked still staring at the paper. "I had it for some time, the words were sealed on it for a while but recently it actually revealed itself" 

"I see" Raiu said, a dark expression on his face. "She's gonna kill me" The man said falling onto the ground in defeat shocking Yato a bit. "It's great and all that she's alive but what does it matter when she's this mad at me" Raiu said in total depression. Small tears coming from his eyes. 

"I-I mean it not that bad you know" Yato said slightly kicking Raiu in the side. "No it is! And if I convey the message to Tsunade then she will kill the first person she sees. How am I suppose to hide this from her" The man has gone in total depressed mode, not even caring that he dropped his cup of sake. 

Slowly but surely Yato backed away from Raiu. The note he was given was a copy of the original seeing the original was now a pendant on Yato's neck. Once Yato was out of sight he grabbed the small backpack that he had hided behind a rock. "Sorry to leave you now but...I can't be out done by Naruto and Sasuke." 

With that Yato disappeared into the forest leaving Raiu to his impending doom from Tsunade. 

---------------------------

Link to Discord

https://discord.gg/U2yVkYe

--------------------------